What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let her be now. Some people are too clever, it borders on stupid.

Repeat that baby :butcher:

Indrani said:
Cmon she was dragging him in conversations he was not involved in knowing his antipathy to her. Don't want to say she was asking for it though.
Hon you saw just one part of it.Dont jump into conclusions. You have not seen him dragging me into threads and attacking with his duplicate ids.
That man is a LIAR.
Fact is that he speaks with so much conviction that everyone believes him and I assume has made some fans too. :coffee:
Yes I am far liberal...but I dont lie to prove my points.

Btw to me you still border near being manvan....

Nothing, as long as it's groomed.....not when it's allowed to turn into a friggin jungle!

Is the forum still active? For some strange reason, I can't access it from here.

Yeah it is active.

No. People who look like her are usually females in India. Not sure about Pakistan though.:sarcastic:

Did I say anything about Indian women in general? No, your insecurity brought up my country. It was a genuine comment. I was surprised that any male would like her, as she repulsed me.

Did I say anything about Indian women in general? No, your insecurity brought up my country. It was a genuine comment. I was surprised that any male would like her, as she repulsed me.

I just gave you an answer with all the honesty that your question deserved. You wouldn't have this doubt if you hadn't seen shemales in Pakistan who looked like her, would you?

Repeat that baby :butcher:

Hon you saw just one part of it.Dont jump into conclusions. You have not seen him dragging me into threads and attacking with his duplicate ids.
That man is a LIAR.
Fact is that he speaks with so much conviction that everyone believes him and I assume has made some fans too. :coffee:
Yes I am far liberal...but I dont lie to prove my points.

Btw to me you still border near being manvan....

I guess it is enough to say I share Manvan's views about almost everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom