What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes nothing like "north india"

Punjabi / Sindhi / Kashmiri and KPK / Balochi are nothing like any part of north india

we have unique culture in our Punjab: Potohar, Derajat, South Punjab and our Majha region

kashmiris are not indian either

@save_ghenda

Multani brother Ramazan ke mahine mein kis admi ke muu lagh rahe hoo. Ye usi nasal ka hai jiski Indian punjab mein kuch din pehle pithai hui thi. Indic have no self respect.

@Multani I agree that Baloch and Pashtuns are not related to North Indians, only those East of the Indus were related to us. ;)

Yes nothing like "north india"

Punjabi / Sindhi / Kashmiri and KPK / Balochi are nothing like any part of north india

we have unique culture in our Punjab: Potohar, Derajat, South Punjab and our Majha region

kashmiris are not indian either

Punjabis, Kashmiris and Sindhis all live in my city . Their culture is very much Indic.

Kashmiris in India carry the Indian passport and that makes them very much Indian.

Punjabis, Kashmiris and Sindhis all live in my city . Their culture is very much Indic.

Kashmiris in India carry the Indian passport and that makes them very much Indian.

i am talking about Pakistanis, not indians in your indian city, assuming you live in india

kashmiris are not indians

i am talking about Pakistanis, not indians in your indian city

kashmiris are not indians

I'm talking about ethnicities, there are many Indian punjabis, sindhis and kashmiris and their culture is very much Indic and similar to the rest of North India , i don't know whats the case with these ethicities in Pakistan.

Kashmiris in India are Indian.

I'm talking about ethnicities, there are many Indian punjabis, sindhis and kashmiris and their culture is very much Indic and similar to the rest of North India , i don't know whats the case with these ethicities in Pakistan.

Kashmiris in India are Indian.

For @Multani a Kashmiri means a mirpuri. ;) Do you know Alexander's troops killed thousands of inhabitants in Multan same kind of massacre was done in Sakala(Sialkot), it were Chandragupta-Chanakya who kicked Greeks out and Pakistanis turned Chanakya into villain. :laughcry:

For @Multani a Kashmiri means a mirpuri. ;) Do you know Alexander's troops killed thousands of inhabitants in Multan same kind of massacre was done in Sakala(Sialkot), it were Chandragupta-Chanakya who kicked Greeks out and Pakistanis turned Chanakya into villain. :laughcry:

Its too hard for Pakistanis to digest the fact that a Bihari (Chandragupta) saved Pakistanis from the clutches of Greeks and he and his ancestors ruled over them for centuries ;)

we Pakistanis love Alexander! we call him Sikandar e Azam [ Alexander the Great ]. Some of us even call him the one led by God, as sung by a Multani in the video below. We sing about him all over Punjab and Sindh. Not about maurya and chapakya

it is propaganda by indians and orientalists that he conducted massacre of civilians in Multan.

Taken from wikipedia:

Alexander received the final submission of the Malli, who had submitted after the capture of their capital city. He sent their ambassadors away, and they returned later with 300 four horse chariots.[40] In addition to this, Alexander also received 1,000 Indian shields, a number of lions and 100 talents.

Now, why would they do this freely for Alexander ? They could all have been imprisoned!

@save_ghenda

Last edited:
@Multani read some history, Akexander received resistance at Multan and his troops went on massacring in Multan after multani wounded Alexander. You don't know Multan's history. :laughcry:

Also, sagala's fall was with the help of Porus, who was a local Punjabi king with enmity against sagala.

Alexander the Great didnt mind Porus, his friend, helping him out with 5000 elite troops and hundreds of elephants!

Porus became the ally of Alexander the Just King

I'm alking about Seleucus Nicator whose empire was much larger than that of Alexander .
we Pakistanis love Alexander! we call him Sikandar e Azam [ Alexander the Great ]. Some of us even call him the one led by God, as sung by a Multani in the video below. We sing about him all over Punjab and Sindh. Not about maurya and chapakya

it is propaganda by indians and orientalists that he conducted massacre of civilians in Multan.

Taken from wikipedia:

Alexander received the final submission of the Malli, who had submitted after the capture of their capital city. He sent their ambassadors away, and they returned later with 300 four horse chariots.[40] In addition to this, Alexander also received 1,000 Indian shields, a number of lions and 100 talents.

Now, why would they do this freely for Alexander ? They could all have been imprisoned!

Do you Pakistanis have a habit of loving just any foreign aggressor who ravaged your own people ? How did you think he won over Punjab if he didn't kill anyone ? Will you claim now that even Porus was an unjust and tyrant ruler just like you cook stories about Raja Dahir, hence your love for Alexander ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom