What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Multani I got thread ban, I too agree Punjabi and Sindhi have same culture but not different from rest of north India. Infact, Punjabi and Hindi are so close, no two Indian languages are this much close. ;)

@farhan_9909 Pashtuns aren't indic people, its a fact Panini wasn't related to your people, first Pashtun tribe crosses Suleiman ranges in 9th century to settle in Gandhara.

He might not be a pashtun but a native to our land.Such as the Paracha People of Bannu are now considered Pashtuns.anyway your wrong since Qais baba itself is buried in Dera ismail khan

I'm alking about Seleucus Nicator whose empire was much larger than that of Alexander .

Do you Pakistanis have a habit of loving just any foreign aggressor who ravaged your own people ? How did you think he won over Punjab if he didn't kill anyone ? Will you claim now that even Porus was an unjust and tyrant ruler just like you cook stories about Raja Dahir, hence your love for Alexander ?

Please dont exaggerate.

Alexander the Great was a just king! Pretty much all indus kings submitted to him and became his allies.

He gave them back their kingdoms. Porus in North Punjab, and Multan in South Punjab. And this is just Punjab. I havnt come to Sindh yet, or Gandhara

He might not be a pashtun but a native to our land.Such as the Paracha People of Bannu are now considered Pashtuns.anyway your wrong since Qais baba itself is buried in Dera ismail khan

All Pashtun agree that they were not Hindus and didn't speak Sanskrit or Prakrit in the past, so I find it bizarre when you try to claim Gandhara more than Indic people. Most of the Pashtuns can't even pronounce Gandhara properly.

All Pashtun agree that they were not Hindus and didn't speak Sanskrit or Prakrit in the past, so I find it bizarre when you try to claim Gandhara more than Indic people. Most of the Pashtuns can't even pronounce Gandhara properly.

I know but i do it as a Pakistani not as a Pashtun.

Indic? What is indic? Bengalis, Biharis, Sri Lankans all are so called speakers of indic languages. But they have no claim over Gandhara. As i said first convince Indian punjabis before coming towards us bhaiye :lol:

The reason you guys are speakers of indic languages is because of ancient Pakistanis who are composers of Sanskrit :bunny:

Indic? What is indic? Bengalis, Biharis, Sri Lankans all are so called speakers of indic languages. But they have no claim over Gandhara. As i said first convince Indian punjabis before coming towards us bhaiye :lol:

The reason you guys are speakers of indic languages is because of ancient Pakistanis who are composers of Sanskrit :bunny:

You first convince Indian Punjabis and Afghans that Punjabis are related to Pashtuns. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You first convince Indian Punjabis and Afghans that Punjabis are related to Pashtuns.

Unlike Biharis with no self respect, thats why Indian punjabis beat you guys :D

Pakistani punjabis never claim anything like that :bunny:

Please dont exaggerate.

Alexander the Great was a just king! Pretty much all indus kings submitted to him and became his allies.

He gave them back their kingdoms. Porus in North Punjab, and Multan in South Punjab. And this is just Punjab. I havnt come to Sindh yet, or Gandhara

Those who submitted to him out of fear were spared and those who faced him were massacared, read what ancient historian Curtius has to say about Alexander's Indian invasion. Alexander was impressed with Porus' bravery hence made him his ally. His was just an invader who wanted to conquer the entire world, but ofcourse the curious fetish of some Pakistanis with foreign invaders who killed their own is not at all suprising.

@Arya Desa treat bhaiyas the right way on PDF, its shameful he always get banned. Indic never argue with him :bunny:

Those who submitted to him out of fear were spared and those who faced him were massacared, read what ancient historian Curtius has to say about Alexander's Indian invasion. Alexander was impressed with Porus' bravery hence made him his ally. His was just an invader who wanted to conquer the entire world, but ofcourse the curious fetish of some Pakistanis with foreign invaders who killed their own is not at all suprising.

Alexander was not a civilian killer. Porus became his ally after Alexander gave his kingdom back. Didnt you watch that video?

Porus was ruling North Punjab, home of the Mohyals. Jalalpur in the video above was a Mohyal Capital. He was the leader in North Punjab

Bihari Chandragupta Maurya ruled over the whole of Pakistan along with his successors ,a feat none of the Pakistani punjabis could ever accomplish. Hence the butthurt on part of Shan for Biharis :lol:

Bihari Chandragupta Maurya ruled over the whole of Pakistan along with his successors ,a feat none of the Pakistani punjabis could ever accomplish. Hence the butthurt on part of Shan for Biharis :lol:

lol another one with no self respect at all. Maurya himself was punjabi, google it. :bunny:

Alexander was not a civilian killer. Porus became his ally after Alexander gave his kingdom back. Didnt you watch that video?

Porus was ruling North Punjab, home of the Mohyals. Jalalpur in the video above was a Mohyal Capital. He was the leader in North Punjab

According to Curtius, "Not only did Alexander slaughter the entire population of Massaga, but also did he reduce its buildings to rubble" "A similar slaughter followed at Ora"

why did chapakya poison porus?

@INDIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom