What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this being a Defence forum, I never see the guy's name brought up. Despite his stellar career as a soldier

I was just confused. his family too had a high military pedigree.

Do the Coorg see him as a prodigal son?
He's a household name in Coorg. I believe that since he, as Chief of Army Staff, was part of the Army immediately preceding a major debacle in the 1962 conflict, he has been relegated into the back benches of the Generals' Hall of Fame.

Maybe Levina too was trying her best to 'wake him up'. It goes both ways, don't you think? Moreover, I believed KS and Manvan were the same guy.:sarcastic:

Nope. Far liberal is the ideology India has followed until now and we are literally at the brink of a precipice. That would be trying to wake up Manvan to accept that India needs to be a gigantic WB.

Nah, KS and Manvan are 2 different people. KS is Tamil I believe. Manvan is a Nair. The thing we share is that we all sound like we belong to Bharat Rakhshak forum. Same mindset though guys at BR are more erudite.

Yes he was particularly merciless at her, but then she is a far liberal and he is deeply conservative and these 2 mindsets are poles apart in India as of today.

Manvan for me was a truth speaker, public opinion be damned. Needless to say our views matched in almost everything. He was one person I learnt a lot from amongst others. KS is another one I remember. Nothing to do with aggressiveness. He believed he needed to be aggressive to wake up the sleeping.
but he was so rude against minorities,malayalis/bengalis and commies(just like you)..many times he crossed the limits...
i have a strong suspicion that the false fagger mujahind is our Lord manvan...

but he was so rude against minorities,malayalis/bengalis and commies(just like you)..many times he crossed the limits...
i have a strong suspicion that the false fagger mujahind is our Lord manvan...
Or may be, he is the ultimate 'bad guy' of the PDF universe. Changing forms, but ever present.

@Indischer

this noob didn't post Shobana as an example of a Mallu beauty.

Give him a talking to :angry:

@BDforever @SarthakGanguly you guys have an awkward love triangle to sort out.

Shobana is for the conoisseurs mate. She is a work of art that transcends the human and delves into the divine. Not many can appreciate that rare mixture of strength and delicate. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom