What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayyum! :tsk: Was smoking a cig as I typed. This really messes up with my mind sometimes, not that I'm complaining about it.:hang2:

Cancer stick ruining your brain cells no wonder ur so dumb!

Maybe she really felt bad at some of his comments. He really would latch on to even harmless opinions. Must've riled her pretty bad in some thread.

Besides, I've never quite understood Women and their fascination with aggressive men.:ph34r:<a lame attempt at getting you ladies together by painting myself as the target:partay:>
what makes u so sure thats a dudess ?

I must say, the current chief minister of Kashmir is a good looking guy (No homo)

at least, the Kashmiris will have good looking politicians, because when I look at kerala :sick:

Say that again!

article-2122390-12644D56000005DC-46_634x423.jpg

Cancer stick ruining your brain cells no wonder ur so dumb!

What ruined your icehole?:sarcastic:

Apparently Indians need English lesson too

Maybe she really felt bad at some of his comments. He really would latch on to even harmless opinions. Must've riled her pretty bad in some thread.

Besides, I've never quite understood Women and their fascination with aggressive men.:ph34r:<a lame attempt at getting you ladies together by painting myself as the target:partay:>

Yes he was particularly merciless at her, but then she is a far liberal and he is deeply conservative and these 2 mindsets are poles apart in India as of today.

Manvan for me was a truth speaker, public opinion be damned. Needless to say our views matched in almost everything. He was one person I learnt a lot from amongst others. KS is another one I remember. Nothing to do with aggressiveness. He believed he needed to be aggressive to wake up the sleeping.

Yes he was particularly merciless at her, but then she is a far liberal and he is deeply conservative and these 2 mindsets are poles apart in India as of today.

Manvan for me was a truth speaker, public opinion be damned. Needless to say our views matched in almost everything. He was one person I learnt a lot from amongst others. KS is another one I remember. Nothing to do with aggressiveness. He believed he needed to be aggressive to wake up the sleeping.

Maybe Levina too was trying her best to 'wake him up'. It goes both ways, don't you think? Moreover, I believed KS and Manvan were the same guy.:sarcastic:

I guess most Kannadigas are familiar with Gen Thimmayya. Why?

this being a Defence forum, I never see the guy's name brought up. Despite his stellar career as a soldier

I was just confused. his family too had a high military pedigree.

Do the Coorg see him as a prodigal son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom