What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tat was out of order, Indischer. he is an Indian, he is obviously starving.

Poor guy :(

But he isn't a wretched South Indian like us. Isn't he the finest specimen of the Master race? Well-fed, hatta-khatta.....

Yo, this is why Indians are failing at the maths Olympiad. Adding 2 + 2 and making it out to be 5. Hermione was just my ID just like abjktu is yours.
hahaha...tension haagbeda....vondu joke helidru ashte...

Another thing, Indrani isn't a Malayali and can speak Kannada, while Lord Manvan never uttered a word of Kannada.

Let her be now. Some people are too clever, it borders on stupid.

Let her be now. Some people are too clever, it borders on stupid.

That is the extent to which Lord Manvan is distrusted by his own countrymen. Can't really fault someone for being distrustful though, as he gave plenty of reason to do just that.:)

I thought Indrani was Hermione
That is the extent to which Lord Manvan is distrusted by his own countrymen. Can't really fault someone for being distrustful though, as he gave plenty of reason to do just that.:)

Cmon she was dragging him in conversations he was not involved in knowing his antipathy to her. Don't want to say she was asking for it though.

Also while he was certainly rude, he was a lot more trustworthy than a lot of people I have seen here who rat behind one's back.

We have Sarthakgangaly here who would call for his help whenever needed and then the moment he thought Manvan was banned or so, he would spew forth his venom on him.

Yes Shopian I know very well. Happy for you bhaijaan. Ramzan Mubarak and have a very happy married life. :yay:

Yes, some resemblance regarding the pic - yes, in his younger days. :agree:

I must say, the current chief minister of Kashmir is a good looking guy (No homo)

at least, the Kashmiris will have good looking politicians, because when I look at kerala :sick:

Cmon she was dragging him in conversations he was not involved in knowing his antipathy to her. Don't want to say she was asking for it though.

Maybe she really felt bad at some of his comments. He really would latch on to even harmless opinions. Must've riled her pretty bad in some thread.

Besides, I've never quite understood Women and their fascination with aggressive men.:ph34r:<a lame attempt at getting you ladies together by painting myself as the target:partay:>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom