What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you take me for an idiot. Your innocence is wafer-thin at best. A newbie never pops up into a random thread and starts asking such silly questions like you've done here. It's alright man. You can open up here. We won't rat you out to the mods.

:ashamed:

Oops.

I think you take me for an idiot. Your innocence is wafer-thin at best. A newbie never pops up into a random thread and starts asking such silly questions like you've done here. It's alright man. You can open up here. We won't rat you out to the mods.

?? why are you guys accusing me of things?... I am Innocence and this is my first day on this board... I wish to foster international relations between India and Pakistan and Bangladesh and China and Japan and America and Middle East and everyone.

Indi bhai yeh Kuljeetay bole toh ? o_O

Bada Sardar ban ke ghum raha tha Arya Desa...to aise hi Kuljeetay bulane ko mann chaha. No sneaky references to anybody in particular.:)

He was a piece of work.

That he was. Never quite understood why he was so desperate to counter his own countrymen on even trivial issues.

Bada Sardar ban ke ghum raha tha Arya Desa...to aise hi Kuljeetay bulane ko mann chaha. No sneaky references to anybody in particular.:)

That he was. Never quite understood why he was so desperate to counter his own countrymen on even trivial issues.

Because he never got laid?

Just so you guys know I reported you to the mods for accusing me... now you meanies are going to get banned and probably go to jail for being cyberbullies.

He is a 34 year old uncle!

Jonah-hill-shock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom