What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banned members return here with new ID's to troll.
So when newbies come here I think they are here to troll.
Your ignorance seems deliberate! almost as if it is a ploy!
we shall see.
Kehna kya chahta hai tu :frown: Jo ban hote hai unhe wapis nahi aana chaiye? :mad:
Mein chor do PDF :cry:

are you sure??
when I was new on this forum I was attacked by 2 ids of manvan simultaneously.I had suspected both the ids but wasn't sure later @seiko confirmed it.
The same age grp and similar view make me suspicious.

ummm....kinda certain in this case. I've seen Indrani and Lord Manvan debating and even disagreeing on a point or two. Their vocabulary and grammer usage isn't similar either. Either that or Lord Manvan is one helluva con artist! :lol: I believe it's the former.

he is actually funny, he tries to troll bd section, but when i troll him, he stops.
then come back after few days, he has good spirit of not giving up even though he never wins LOL
Rehne de saala jhootha tu kabhi convo nahi jeeta naa
@arp2041 se or na mujhse :p:

ummm....kinda certain in this case. I've seen Indrani and Lord Manvan debating and even disagreeing on a point or two. Their vocabulary and grammer usage isn't similar either. Either that or Lord Manvan is one helluva con artist! :lol: I believe it's the former.
I have my doubts Indee.

It's probably Arya Desa. He got banned, and a new member come crawling asking about Arya Desa :lol:

? I mentioned Arya Desha cause I saw how he said Asians have no nose and small eyes!!!!!... Who says such a mean thing?!... Then The Truth is saying Indians are dirty and poop everywhere!!!!!!... I also read that Jlaw is liking everything The Truth is saying!!!!!!!!.... Can you get banned for liking things?

Rehne de saala jhootha tu kabhi convo nahi jeeta naa
@arp2041 se or na mujhse :p:
10373977_780885798610824_1737536160952203150_n.jpg

Reactions: Jat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom