What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to get used to that. what usually goes on here is there are armchair warriors who fells the need to be big by insulting each other's race,religion or nationality.

it is best to ignore them :-)

Yea I am reading stuff... some desis are so very bad. This one Arya Desh guy is really bad. What is his deal?

Reactions: Jat
Yea I am reading stuff... some desis are so very bad. This one Arya Desh guy is really bad. What is his deal?

His only intention is to troll.

A few days back, he insulted South Indians and their skin colour. Now he is onto Hindus.

Bangladesh is our friendly country. Please don't call them Lungidesh ever again, tyvm.
Wait for few days read some posts of Bangladeshis here and then i'll ask you :D
I know Bangladesh is very friendly country but the Lungideshi you'll find here are different :big_boss:

Wait for few days read some posts of Bangladeshis here and then i'll ask you :D
I know Bangladesh is very friendly country but the Lungideshi you'll find here are different :big_boss:
dada focus on your dhoti, it is loosing :sarcastic:

thanks same to you too, do not know what is his problem but anyway he never gets a chance to stand against my troll wave. :D

I read the other day Arya had a go at bangladeshis :tsk:

I like your username. You are innocent.

a few months in this cesspool, and you will be like us, inamtes in the asylum :devil:
i think i get back my old signature:
once upon a time i was good guy, now just a troll :sarcastic:

His only intention is to troll.
A few days back, he insulted South Indians and their skin colour. Now he is onto Hindus.
Yeah now he is onto Hindus because yesterday i had a long conversation with him about castism in Hinduism and Sikhism
That guy is troll and behave like a kid and ask stupid questions and don't know anything about anything

I read the other day Arya had a go at bangladeshis :tsk:
really ? i missed that may be, anyway he usually tries to avoid me LOL

one of my biggest success is i shut down skull and bones troll, he used to troll a lot in bd section when i was not in forum but following the forum :D

Yeah now he is onto Hindus because yesterday i had a long conversation with him about castism in Hinduism and Sikhism
That guy is troll and behave like a kid and ask stupid questions and don't know anything about anything

Wow he sounds like a really bad guy. Is he...you know... a dakku?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom