What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dada focus on your dhoti, it is loosing
LOL Mirchi lagi Lungi wale ko
10463951_1451571438445731_5167423311647265895_n.jpg

BTW @BDforever bhai suna hai car le rahe ho :azn:

There are a lot of Indian posters here who posts all sorts of non-sense here. It embarrasses me too, but what can I do :(

That's sad. We represent India so we should always be on our best behaviour.

Wow he sounds like a really bad guy. Is he...you know... a dakku?
Never try to have a conversation with him
He don't know anything about India or any other country, He don't know about Religions, History or anything
So he will only talk BS and will waste your time :)

Indischer said:
Female avatars? :unsure: Post 30 clears the air off one suspect at least.:victory1:
are you sure??
when I was new on this forum I was attacked by 2 ids of manvan simultaneously.I had suspected both the ids but wasn't sure later @seiko confirmed it.
The same age grp and similar view make me suspicious.

banned members return here with new ID's to troll.

So when newbies come here I think they are here to troll.

Your ignorance seems deliberate! almost as if it is a ploy!

we shall see.

I can assure you I am no banned members. How do you get banned?

Is he the good guy? Bangladesh I always feel like you are the younger sister of India. I am deeply sorry for what BSF is doing.
he is actually funny, he tries to troll bd section, but when i troll him, he stops.
then come back after few days, he has good spirit of not giving up even though he never wins LOL

are you sure??
when I was new on this forum I was attacked by 2 ids of manvan simultaneously
whats up with some guys i never understand, i never disturb girl :undecided:

he is actually funny, he tries to troll bd section, but when i troll him, he stops.
then come back after few days, he has good spirit of not giving up even though he never wins LOL

We have a international forum. We should refrain from trolling and foster friendship... after all we are the future politicians of our countries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom