What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or may be, he is the ultimate 'bad guy' of the PDF universe. Changing forms, but ever present.

He is literally, the price of darkness, the devil if I may describe him so.

Everythings fine till they decide one fine day to sport a bristly, used-toothbrush of a moustache.:frown:

:lol:

Shobana is for the conoisseurs mate. She is a work of art that transcends the human and delves into the divine. Not many can appreciate that rare mixture of strength and delicate. :tsk:

Can't believe she is 48 now :o:

Nope. Far liberal is the ideology India has followed until now and we are literally at the brink of a precipice. That would be trying to wake up Manvan to accept that India needs to be a gigantic WB.

Nah, KS and Manvan are 2 different people. KS is Tamil I believe. Manvan is a Nair. The thing we share is that we all sound like we belong to Bharat Rakhshak forum. Same mindset though guys at BR are more erudite.

Maybe the head honchos at BR sent their most trusted lieutenant to carry out some well-orchestrated sabotage behind enemy lines at PDF. He sure looked like he was an old-timer at BR.:sarcastic:

but he was so rude against minorities,malayalis/bengalis and commies(just like you)..many times he crossed the limits...
i have a strong suspicion that the false fagger mujahind is our Lord manvan...

Because as of now only Hindus have been at the receiving end of all reform. Minorities in India have had a free pass to get away with any shit. Commies, I do not have to tell you what the public opinion in India is about them today.

You need to learn to differentiate between those who love this country and those who would destroy this country. Mujahind is the latter.

Yes Shopian I know very well. Happy for you bhaijaan. Ramzan Mubarak and have a very happy married life. :yay:

Yes, some resemblance regarding the pic - yes, in his younger days. :agree:
No matter where we are we Kashmiris look same.....BTW he is also Butt and mother is french father is kashmiri. All are muslims settled in Islamabad.

Now I know you are a male impersonating a female!

:tsk:

Hey don't blame me. Mallus have been a fixture everywhere I lived. Even here half my neighbors are Mallus. Though I am not speaking of fresh out of Kerala Mallus. But Mallus born and bred in places out of Kerala.

Maybe the head honchos at BR sent their most trusted lieutenant to carry out some well-orchestrated sabotage behind enemy lines at PDF. He sure looked like he was an old-timer at BR.:sarcastic:

Don't know, as much as I love BR, I get bored since I have nothing to argue there. LOL. They speak my mind a thousand times better than me. I doubt they would ever "descend" to join PDF though.

Not seen Manvan there.

Hey don't blame me. Mallus have been a fixture everywhere I lived. Even here half my neighbors are Mallus. Though I am not speaking of fresh out of Kerala Mallus. But Mallus born and bred in places out of Kerala.

that makes sense.

Hey what is wrong with a mush?

Nothing, as long as it's groomed.....not when it's allowed to turn into a friggin jungle!

Don't know, as much as I love BR, I get bored since I have nothing to argue there. LOL. They speak my mind a thousand times better than me. I doubt they would ever "descend" to join PDF though.

Not seen Manvan there.

Is the forum still active? For some strange reason, I can't access it from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom