What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good try.

But as the posters here know, and the moderators, apart from bouts of Jingoistic trolling on the Chinese and pakistanis here, I have made consistent stands on racism, religious extremism etc.

when you make accusations against a person, please make sure not to mix your past posting behaviour and my posting habits.

Now, if you are done, I have better things to do with my life than engage in childish banter with wannabe Storm front conscripts.

Have a good day and farewell.

How typical of a racist run instead of fight the allegations. Looks like you are guilty as charged.

LOL @Ravi Nair tu toh North Indian ka dushman hai :frown:
He said very bad things about Haryana too Evil @Ravi Nair :mad:
But i never said anything bad about Kerala or South Indian. I give response to his question and showed him what we are and why we are.:D
@Ravi Nair tera toh kuch karna padega :butcher:

You can, you are welcome too, as the society has deep flaws.

As for racism against Punjabis, it is a fiction created by Arya Desa. Quite surprised his limited intellect can engage in menial creativity, but have to give the devil it's due.

How typical of a racist run instead of fight the allegations. Looks like you are guilty as charged.

Yes, Yes, Yes. I am a racist, and you are a blue eyed, blonde haired white skinned aryan that Hitler jerked himself off over.

We all have dreams. But we must live with shattered dreams.

Yes, Yes, Yes. I am a racist, and you are a blue eyed, blonde haired white skinned aryan that Hitler jerked himself off over.

@Geek @mujhaidind @halupridol @all Indians This guy thinks Aryans are blue eyed blonde haired. He is so ashamed of North Indian culture.

Last edited:
@Arya Desa

He is a closeted Christian convert. He will go to any extent to defend his Christian Western masters.

aaw,,,bro....u teen too
no worries bro......
u can act all mature n adult here on internet,,,
write up all kinds of stuff,,,

but,,,,
only after homework is done
go finish it first
LOL I am not doing my homework since 5th class :bunny: and now i don't have to because I am not in school anymore :taz:

You can, you are welcome too, as the society has deep flaws.

As for racism against Punjabis, it is a fiction created by Arya Desa. Quite surprised his limited intellect can engage in menial creativity, but have to give the devil it's due.
Itna serious kyo ho raha hai? :frown: Baki Kerala walo ki tareh SUICIDE karne ki soch raha hai kya? :partay:

@Ravi Nair do tamils feel aryans invaded there lands?

Don't know.

I am not a Tamil.

As for the issue, Never looked into it, or cared to be honest :)

@Arya Desa

He is a closeted Christian convert. He will go to any extent to defend his Christian Western masters.

Sure am!

Hail Satan!

wait, that's what Christians worship right :unsure:

LOL I am not doing my homework since 5th class :bunny: and now i don't have to because I am not in school anymore :taz:

Itna serious kyo ho raha hai? :frown: Baki Kerala walo ki tareh SUICIDE karne ki soch raha hai kya? :partay:

Okies :) whatever you say my Haryanvi bro :-)

Last edited:
My English is weak :partay:
I am saying that Haryana is good under Jaats, Punjabis cannot handle us 8-)
jaats are punjabis

We also have Jatts in Punjab, although they are mostly sharaabis and drug addicts.
what is your baraderi? are watts really that bad? aren't most sikhs in punjab jatts? i heard indian watts are the most successful.

It is a habit formed by the incredible racism shown by @Ravi Nair . This guy has changed my perspective on South Indians. He has a disgusting unwarranted hatred of Punjabis and was always saying very negative things about us. What am I supposed to do sit quietly while this evil person says that about my people? He believes Punjabis have done nothing for Indian and are traitors.

That is a moment of intense shame for me. I only said that cause these bangla deshis get to me sometimes. They HATE India soo intensely and blame all their short comings on us yet 50 million of them have flooded India
@Ravi Nair seems like fair honest dude.. i doubt he would say the things you mentioned.

Which Jaats?? o_O Are you trying to say Jatt?
Haryana separate from Punjab because of the difference between Punjabis and Jaats
jatt isn't the same as jaat?

Okies whatever you say my Haryanvi bro
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
546900_672097509513287_1022001904_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom