What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is your relationship with the Sikh and Muslim Jat(t)s?
Sikh Jatt are like my brother, I hava many Sikh Friends a lot :fans:
Muslims are very few in our area I have 2 Muslim friends none of them is Jat :-)

Donjt lie... you r clearly a muslim that hates hindus/indians.

Me a muslim? Ask any of the senior members if they think I am! Like a muslim would take pride in Sanskrit words like my username. Also where did I post any antihindu and anti-Indian posts? Also DON'T ever say hindu/Indian like they are the same exchangeable words.

You are a muslim for sure. I can smell the stink of a muslim from your posts. You gave it away too easily in your threads today. Better luck next time.

@Geek do you remember my posts on Hindi before I got banned? Was I a muslim back then or did I just convert?

@Geek do you remember my posts on Hindi before I got banned? Was I a muslim back then or did I just convert?
No bro you are not but sometime you speak a lot of shit about other Indians like South Indians, Bihari, UP wallas they all are our brother and i really don't like the way you talk about them. Also your views about girl and skin color and all that shit is not like a Hindu.

See his posts calling (south) indians black what not in other threads. No self respecting Indian would say such words to fellow Indians. Definite pakistani and/or india hater...

Don't put parenthesis around south. I certainly called South Indians black. Are you ashamed or something of your skin colour? You guys are a lot darker than us North Indians. In fact many (most?) are black in colour.

No bro you are not but sometime you speak a lot of shit about other Indians like South Indians, Bihari, UP wallas they all are our brother and i really don't like the way you talk about them. Also your views about girl and skin color and all that shit is not like a Hindu.

The South Indians have an aversion to hindi. They called inferior and mongrol so I corrected them. About that girl, I was playing around. I even told her not to use her name and asked the mods to change it for her. I understand her racism comes from grief, I did not say anything bad.

The South Indians have an aversion to hindi. They called inferior and mongrol so I corrected them. About that girl, I was playing around. I even told her not to use her name and asked the mods to change it for her. I understand her racism comes from grief, I did not say anything bad.
But its not good bro
Calling some bad or dark without any reason is not good at all
If they don't want Hindi its their choice we can only suggest them or advice them...It not good call them dark, black or whatever you say to them

@Arya Desa And also i remember you post on a thread about some Bangladeshis girls in India found or something like that and you said send this Used ladies back we don't want used things...I mean saying that send them back is good but what is this USED word?

i sense teen spirit
Or a newbie. At this point, a lot of people have seen Arya Desa's shctick.
I am teen too so what? I cannot share my views here :cray:

But its not good bro
Calling some bad or dark without any reason is not good at all
If they don't want Hindi its their choice we can only suggest them or advice them...It not good call them dark, black or whatever you say to them

It is a habit formed by the incredible racism shown by @Ravi Nair . This guy has changed my perspective on South Indians. He has a disgusting unwarranted hatred of Punjabis and was always saying very negative things about us. What am I supposed to do sit quietly while this evil person says that about my people? He believes Punjabis have done nothing for Indian and are traitors.

@Arya Desa And also i remember you post on a thread about some Bangladeshis girls in India found or something like that and you said send this Used ladies back we don't want used things...I mean saying that send them back is good but what is this USED word?

That is a moment of intense shame for me. I only said that cause these bangla deshis get to me sometimes. They HATE India soo intensely and blame all their short comings on us yet 50 million of them have flooded India

Or a newbie. At this point, a lot of people have seen Arya Desa's shctick.
arya is a troll master.....look at his new thread,,it has a poll too:p:

It is a habit formed by the incredible racism shown by @Ravi Nair . This guy has changed my perspective on South Indians. He has a disgusting unwarranted hatred of Punjabis and was always saying very negative things about us. What am I supposed to do sit quietly while this evil person says that about my people? He believes Punjabis have done nothing for Indian and are traitors.
hey,,,hold ur horses,,,why do u care what ravi sez??
he's not even a citizen of INdia:agree:
u punjabi bro:p:

LOL @Ravi Nair tu toh North Indian ka dushman hai :frown:
He said very bad things about Haryana too Evil @Ravi Nair :mad:
But i never said anything bad about Kerala or South Indian. I give response to his question and showed him what we are and why we are.:D
@Ravi Nair tera toh kuch karna padega :butcher:

hey,,,hold ur horses,,,why do u care what ravi sez??
he's not even a citizen of INdia:agree:
u punjabi bro:p:

He is so quick to brush off all the achievements and sacrifices of Punjabis. We cannot when people attack or izzat.

LOL @Ravi Nair tu toh North Indian ka dushman hai :frown:
He said very bad things about Haryana too Evil @Ravi Nair :mad:
But i never said anything bad about Kerala or South Indian. I give response to his question and showed him what we are and why we are.:D
@Ravi Nair tera toh kuch karna padega :butcher:

Why is this guy soo sick? What does he have against NW India?

I am teen too so what? I cannot share my views here :cray:
aaw,,,bro....u teen too:P
no worries bro......:tup:
u can act all mature n adult here on internet,,,:agree:
write up all kinds of stuff,,,:agree:

but,,,,
only after homework is done:enjoy:
go finish it first:angry:

That is a moment of intense shame for me. I only said that cause these bangla deshis get to me sometimes. They HATE India soo intensely and blame all their short comings on us yet 50 million of them have flooded India

A good try.

But as the posters here know, and the moderators, apart from bouts of Jingoistic trolling on the Chinese and pakistanis here, I have made consistent stands on racism, religious extremism etc.

when you make accusations against a person, please make sure not to mix your past posting behaviour and my posting habits.

Now, if you are done, I have better things to do with my life than engage in childish banter with wannabe Storm front conscripts.

Have a good day and farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom