What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the language of the jaats?
We speak Haryanvi mostly, In parts near Punjab we speak Haryanvi and Punjabi both
In parts near Delhi we speak Haryanvi and Hindi mostly
In middle where i live Fatehabad we speak all this 3 :D

jaats speak a dialect called haryanvi. It is similar to hindi with a hint of punjabi. Makes sense cuz Haryana lies between Punjab and Delhi
it sounds just like punjabi to me tbh with maybe a slight hint of hindi.

it sounds just like punjabi to me tbh with maybe a slight hint of hindi.
Re ke bola tu chore ? Kimme jyada zaban chalan lag gi teri
What you think which one is more in it Hindi or Punjabi? :D
Haryanvi language is also different in different parts. Mostly people speak two Bagadi and Deshwali

Re ke bola tu chore ? Kimme jyada zaban chalan lag gi teri
What you think which one is more in it Hindi or Punjabi? :D
Haryanvi language is also different in different parts. Mostly people speak two Bagadi and Deshwali
its probably more like urban punjabi in pakistan which is mixed with urdu..
i can understand you complete fine besides the "kimme" which i just assumed equal "koi"

Rajputs are a sub-caste of kshatriya which is a caste. Actually there is no such thing as baniya khatri, as they are two different castes. You are the dumbass here :lol:

I know what i am talking about. The guy is punjabi khatri which is known as baniya. Punjabi rajputs are different. :rolleyes:

You are baniya khatri, there is no such a thing as kashtriya rajput in Punjab. :lol:
rajputs are kashytriyas
im a gujjar and my family was kashytriya as well before converting to islam 8 generations ago.

yaar,,,,aaj yeh ho kya raha hai pdf pe,,,,,,so much trolling but no mods...
I know what i am talking about. The guy is punjabi khatri which is known as baniya. Punjabi rajputs are different. :rolleyes:
genetics?:D

its probably more like urban punjabi in pakistan which is mixed with urdu..
i can understand you complete fine besides the "kimme" which i just assumed equal "koi"
Tell me what i said in it :p
Kimme means "Kuch" or "Koi" based on full sentence. In this one it was Kuch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom