What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is a sheikh? ANd if you dont follow Hindu caste/clans, how the hell are you using works like khatri/kshatriya/rajput? Those are all Hindu clans/caste... o_O

'Sheikh' is a honorific title given to new Muslims, or converts. Since during the last few generations, most conversion took place from Hindu business class, Sheikhs have come to be known as a business class in general. A good proportion of Punjabi business class is composed of Sheikh biradary.

I belong to Arain biradary, and my best friend is from Sheikh biradary. His great grand father converted to Islam around hundred years ago. His previous name was Madhava Mal. I do not know if this information is helpful to you. Take it as you wish.

'Sheikh' is a honorific title given to new Muslims, or converts. Since during the last few generations, most conversion took place from Hindu business class, Sheikhs have come to be known as a business class in general. A good proportion of Punjabi business class is composed of Sheikh biradary.

I belong to Arain biradary, and my best friend is from Sheikh biradary. His great grand father converted to Islam around hundred years ago. His previous name was Madhava Mal. I do not know if this information is helpful to you. Take it as you wish.
well,well,well,,,,,look who we have here on this chit chat thtead:D

What the down side of Mod? You cannot troll anymore? :lol:
Your Allah and Admin of PDF choose you my friend :angel:

I am not the trolling type. Even twenty years ago, when online forums were a novelty, I did not like trolling. I loose my cool once in a while, but whatever I say, I mean it.

I am not the trolling type. Even twenty years ago, when online forums were a novelty, I did not like trolling. I loose my cool once in a while, but whatever I say, I mean it.
How much old are you ? 70? :o:
It's good that you are not trolling type and that's why you are Mod :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom