What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently you dont. Khatris are kshatriyas, like rajputs.

Khatri is the Punjabis word for kshatriya, a designation in the Brahmanic varna system of ritual ranking that is often translated as "warrior caste". Caste members consider themselves to be of pure Vedic descent and thus superior to other claimants of ksahtriya status, such as Rajputs.

Are you punjabi? Then you will know who are khatris/sheikh. :rolleyes: Claiming to be superior to punjabi rajputs?:hitwall: Yes khatris are said to be ancient Kashtriyas who become trader banias after receiving good beating.

But i am talking about today, khatris is not known for being kashtriya.

Tell me what i said in it :p
Kimme means "Kuch" or "Koi" based on full sentence. In this one it was Kuch
you said what you talking about boy, you mouth is starting to open a little too much

Half of me is. Im from Delhi. But I know about this stuff pretty well. Maybe its different in your side of Punjab, but thats how things are in Northern India. Maybe you Pakistanis follow a different kind of caste system...

We don't follow caste system and no one call khatris/sheikh kashtriyas. Sheikh biraderi is known for being businessmen. :pakistan:

Nice you are good in this :enjoy:
bro its basically just like punjabi like i said lol.
so i guess getting a separate state was a mistake lol . should've just stayed with the punjabis

WTF is a sheikh? ANd if you dont follow Hindu caste/clans, how the hell are you using works like khatri/kshatriya/rajput? Those are all Hindu clans/caste... o_O

khatr/sheikh are punjabi biraderis, not hindu caste system. We don't have concept of hindu caste system but biraderi/tribes. :-)

bro its basically just like punjabi like i said lol.
so i guess getting a separate state was a mistake lol . should've just stayed with the punjabis
No bro it was right decision
Maybe you can understand it but many people in Haryana cannot understand Punjabi and in Punjab cannot understand Haryanvi :D

No bro it was right decision
Maybe you can understand it but many people in Haryana cannot understand Punjabi and in Punjab cannot understand Haryanvi :D
tbh any pakistani will understand it lol.

tbh any pakistani will understand it lol.

Haryannvhi is :rohtki or "ranghari" or "urdu speakers" in Punjab... The room next to mine in my hostel is full of em...

:lol:

BC galian bhi ajeeb detay haien aik dosray kou..

Haryanvi,,,,ok,
i'm Assamese.

u chinese troll ... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom