What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very positive about it.

You are setting yourself up for disappointment. Besides why you quoted me here, trying to drag me into your lair where your fellow Bhartis can come to your defense? :sick:

You are setting yourself up for disappointment. Besides why you quoted me here, trying to drag me into your lair where your fellow Bhartis can come to your defense? :sick:
Okayyyy then take this conversation wherever you want.
The whole pdf is your citadel!!!

@Arya Desa Kya bolna hai be idhar bol mein uss Defence Budget wali thread me ban hu :angry:

@Arya Desa Kya bolna hai be idhar bol mein uss Defence Budget wali thread me ban hu :angry:

I was just playing, mate. Although Haryana would be better under Punjabi rule :p: You could blame all your shortcomings on Badal too 8-)8-)

I was just playing, mate. Although Haryana would be better under Punjabi rule You could blame all your shortcomings on Badal too
Bhai Haryana mein Jat hi sahi hai :D Or Chandigarh toh :smitten:

Please speak English. I have a hard time reading hindi/punjabi, I can only understand when it's spoken :"(
My English is weak :partay:
I am saying that Haryana is good under Jaats, Punjabis cannot handle us 8-)

My English is weak :partay:
I am saying that Haryana is good under Jaats, Punjabis cannot handle us 8-)

We also have Jatts in Punjab, although they are mostly sharaabis and drug addicts.

We also have Jatts in Punjab, although they are mostly sharaabis and drug addicts.
Are you talking about Jatt (Sikhs) or Jat (Hindu) ?? o_O I thought you are Jatt (Sikh) too :-)

Aren't they the same? I am a Kshatriya Rajput Punjabi.
Sikh Jatts are those who convert from Hindu Jats to Sikh back in time and also Muslim Jats are converted from Hindu Jats 8-)

Sikh Jatts are those who convert from Hindu Jats to Sikh back in time and also Muslim Jats are converted from Hindu Jats 8-)

How is your relationship with the Sikh and Muslim Jat(t)s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom