What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolzzz
I would be more worried about the pics where I get tagged in than the pics which I upload myself.
Use your brains!!! :D
not much of a fb user,,,,so no idea what u r talking about..

not much of a fb user,,,,so no idea what u r talking about..
As in a friend of mine can upload a pic from a party on his/her FB timeline and might tag me as well.
Once tagged, all the ppl on my friend list will b able to view it. And now i may not like the idea of sharing my party pics with certain frens on my FB friend list. Kapish amigo??
Though these days such things can be controlled by changing the privacy settings.
PS:
I used myself as an example ONLY.

As in a friend of mine can upload a pic from a party on his/her FB timeline and might tag me as well.
Once tagged, all the ppl on my friend list will b able to view it. And now i may not like the idea of sharing my party pics with certain frens on my FB friend list. Kapish amigo??
Though these days such things can be controlled by changing the privacy settings.
PS:

Who is this Kapish? Never heard of him? o_O

BTW, is Amigo your friend? How is he?

PS:
ok,,got it.
:enjoy:

I am thinking about sending @ExtraOdinary to Bihar to 'fix' the ratio. You know how. :D @Indischer can also do a good job in convincing men to 'refocus' their 'affairs'. :devil:
You are doomed mortal! What you are suggesting is blasphemy and an unpardonable sin, as a punishment I have dispatched my son Thor to shove his hammer up yours :confused:

Now anyone who wants to post here will have to say "Amit Shah Zindabad"

& we will start with @levina

By Decree

arp2041

King - Desi Corner.

Who is this Kapish? Never heard of him? o_O
Kapish means bandar, a name that suits you. :D

arp2041 said:
BTW, is Amigo your friend? How is he?
no amigo is a gal. :P
Now anyone who wants to post here will have to say "Amit Shah Zindabad"

& we will start with @levina

By Decree

arp2041

King - Desi Corner.
I hate you! :dirol:

Amit shah's name should not mentioned in a post where I am mentioned. I hate it.

actually, it is good the Jats are against Cousin marriages. It brings a lot of problems genetic wise.

In breeding is not good. If the Jats are against it, that is a good thing then IMO
Man I was trolling that dude .. ,most of North Indians follow this not just us, nothing special with jats .. its just we take it to the extreme.

hello hello Desis.. what's happening. Corner is not the same without our friend @Robinhood Pandey . Has anyone heard from him?
He told us he will not come online for a month or so.
sorry:enjoy:
i thought u confused me as a gal:confused:,,,which in turn makes my post about "strategic pics" quite naughty(or maybe its just me n my dirty mind:D)

Tell me something new!! :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom