What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More varied the gene pool - the better :D

Letz mix. :yay:

Cousin marriages are on a decline and none of us approves of it here. So yes it is getting "phased out".

Hmmm
Back then siblings had an age difference of 17-18, so atleast some of the so called maternal uncles would have been in the same age group as the gal they were getting married to. Gals were not getting married to old men for sure.

Bass I am leaving this thread.
Na ja kahi ab na jaa..... :haha:

Even with
Dalits
Starting mein thodi problem aati hai Family and Society se fir sab bhul jata hai
Yeah with Dalits too :D Jab hum Bihar se la sakte hai toh Dalit kyo nahi? :woot:

Yeh , in our area every Girl in you village is your sister. Unlike Bollywood movie You are not allowed to marry girl from you village
Aab toh aesa kuch nahi raha humari side bhai :(
Rohtak side villages me aab bhi hai par humari side dheere dheere kam ho raha hai

Starting mein thodi problem aati hai Family and Society se fir sab bhul jata hai
Yeah with Dalits too :D Jab hum Bihar se la sakte hai toh Dalit kyo nahi? :woot:

Rohtak side villages me aab bhi hai par humari side dheere dheere kam ho raha hai
It's very common in areas around Delhi!! specifically in villages in NCR + 60 KM

Bihar has 914 females to a 1000.

They are not doing much better either.

Stop depriving Bihari Men!!

But I am from Fatehabad distt. yaha Khap nahi hai
Na re it not because Khap ..Khap have no influence in NCR. But this is understanding in most of villages!
It help keep the things in order and keep moral high

Na re it not because Khap ..Khap have no influence in NCR. But this is understanding in most of villages!
Yaha toh yeh sab chalta hai
I mean family and village walo se thodi problem aati hai phir apna lete hai

how do villages deal when the female population is really low??

The first thing after my aunt came to know about my cousin bro's GF was to open up her FB profile. So I am kinda sure it happens for real. REALLYYY!!! :D
actually I was talking about budding love stories on fb,,,,,my roommate managed to get 26 friend requests from gals on fb within 24hrs,,,:agree:,,just by "strategicaly" uploading few pics:p:
fb is too shallow,not that I complain:p:

actually I was talking about budding love stories on fb,,,,,my roommate managed to get 26 friend requests from gals on fb within 24hrs,,,:agree:,,just by "strategicaly" uploading few pics:p:
fb is too shallow,not that I complain:p:
Lolzzz
I would be more worried about the pics where I get tagged in than the pics which I upload myself.
Use your brains!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom