What's new

Delhi - Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC)

Sadly I dont see how this Kolkata to anywhwere/anywhere to Kolkata corridor will come up. With our dear Mamta in West Bengal land aquisition will be a nightmare. Moreover the center cant even get the damn land aquisition bill passed....

Phikar not kuch mahino mein pass hojayega bill

Hmm...That one was planned somewhere in South India.I hope that happens.

I think andhra had this opportunity (the united one) but them Cong fucked up the situation by dividing the state

Sadly I dont see how this Kolkata to anywhwere/anywhere to Kolkata corridor will come up. With our dear Mamta in West Bengal land aquisition will be a nightmare. Moreover the center cant even get the damn land aquisition bill passed....
Amritsar Delhi Kolkata Industrial Corridor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dedicated Freight Corridor New Sone River Bridge(Eastern Part)

Moving on HB Chord (pt. 4/6): Entering Dankuni Jn. with a view of the freight corridor

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Attachments

• 660.PNG
    660.PNG
    78.1 KB · Views: 47
:nono: $ 90 Billion !

Big real-estate play. I remember how the media screamed New Bombay, Noida, Gurgaon, New Town etc. had failed. When the truth was that they turned into middle-class havens and Global centers of something or the other. Huge success. the govt. agencies behind them attract the best govt. talent. These agencies went ahead and set up new stuff. Large HR, mgmt. and tech. happened. Success bred success.

It's a lot of steel re-bar, concrete, labour and sand. Land price re. semi-arid Rajasthan's Thar Desert borderlands, is affordable in this Delhi-Mumbai stretch. The kicker is that the input is local so costs are local rupees not Dollars. This is maxing out the Rs. Vs. $'s purchasing parity play. In PPP terms then, thinking re-bar, concrete, labour and sand, it's not $ 90 but x10-x25 times the $ 90 amount. $ 900-2250 Billion, ie.:
    • $'s 9 - 22.5 Trillion :yahoo:!

One thing is sure, this deal will pump massive amount of money in steel, real estate and Infrastructure Projects.

This joke of a corridor that the Indians imagine will never come up. We have Chinese funding us, they are a super power. Who will fund the poor Indians?

This joke of a corridor that the Indians imagine will never come up. We have Chinese funding us, they are a super power. Who will fund the poor Indians?

india have a 2 trillion $ economy. trust me ****. india have the capacity to handle a 90 billion $ DMIC project.
and japan and france are also investing in this.
we are not pakistanis to be depend on other countries for infrastructure development.

india have a 2 trillion $ economy. trust me ****. india have the capacity to handle a 90 billion $ DMIC project.
and japan and france are also investing in this.
we are not pakistanis to be depend on other countries for infrastructure development.

And where will you get the 90 billion dollars? Keep on dreaming hindu, the project will never start! But continue imagination.

And where will you get the 90 billion dollars? Keep on dreaming hindu, the project will never start! But continue imagination.

you are really a fool.. the DMIC had already started. we have a 2 trillion $ economy and you are askining from where 90 billion $ will came!!??? ooh man you are more foolish than an @SS. and do you know that india's railway budget alone is 130 billion $.

Back
Top Bottom