What's new

Delhi - Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC)

As I said before,Azad Kashmir is the only issue here.And again Pak media tries to make it look like this is world's first or something.Remember 'India have allocated 500 million to sabotage CPEC' claims ?
:rofl:

That is your govt's prob to try and meddle in our affairs...

I see the welcome party:

My personal apology but hey you are welcome here anytime bro.

@Akheilos sorry my friend once again but please don't fight and i would live you to visit this thread and will look forward to having a good conversataion with you.
OK I wont respond to the trolls :enjoy:

Good luck with your industrial corridor...

9000 HP Japanese electrical beasts..These will also have an extended pantograph for allowing double stack operations.

Features
If I tell you truth, then I found only three contenders for Dedicated Freight

SBB-CFF-FFS Re 460 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eurotunnel Class 9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9000 HP Japanese electrical beasts..These will also have an extended pantograph for allowing double stack operations.

Features

The only highpowered Japanese locomotive is this
JR Freight Class EF200 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But this is DC, not AC.

That is your govt's prob to try and meddle in our affairs...

I see the welcome party:

Yeah,keep believing anything you want.There are quite a few pdf economists who believe that CPEC will turn Pakistan into the next 'Germany'

The only highpowered Japanese locomotive is this
They had these experimental AC/DC ones

JR Freight Class EF200 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But this is DC, not AC.

JR Freight Class EF500 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah,keep believing anything you want.There are quite a few pdf economists who believe that CPEC will turn Pakistan into the next 'Germany'
Tujhay mirchi laga tou hum kiya kerain? Go on trash your own thread coz you are burning :rofl:

@9ad please tell him to back off! This is an international forum not a circus for him to preform! :enjoy:

Thanks for bringing this up here. I had no idea of this project! $90 billion wow!

So when is it scheduled to be fully operational?
you wow for what? your modiji brag india will be a $20 trillion country soon, $90 billion is just a peanut for india.

Isn't it odd that there is nothing toward the East? How about a Chennai - Kolkata industrial corridor? How about a Kolkata - Kohima industrial corridor? Why should everything be concentrated toward the West? How about Modi's 'Act East' policy connecting India to South East Asia?

@Shan-e-ibrahim
As i am seeing more and more Diesel supported engines(DEMU) and not Electric supported (EMU) it will create many problems for you also the poor condition of railways is to do with fact of Power shortage in Pakistan which leads to Railways deterioration. That is also another problem for railways.
I will tell tell you my view as being a entrepreneur i will look at the transportation and flow of goods cost in a country for setting up my manufacturing facility so that i should be able to compete with other competitors in field in terms of price of my product because how can i bear a very expensive transportation cost to sell my product in accordance to the price of the same product with other competitors. My competitors will have advantage over me in terms of cost of product and I will bear heavy loss. As far as you there is so much investment flow in India in the past 1 year is that it has sufficient infrastructure to support goods transportation and flow of goods with cheap logistics and transportation cost. After the completion of DMIC INDIA will become cheapest place to do business leapfrogging even USA. I will tell you as per sources many companies are on the verge of finalizing land for their manufacturing facilities as you can see the project has not even gone past phase-1 but still much urgency for companies in DMIC.

@gslv mk3
you wow for what? your modiji brag india will be a $20 trillion country soon, $90 billion is just a peanut for india.

Thanx my friend.
Comeone Indian members atleast you show maturity.
No my chinese friend it is just we are having a good debate we will love your insight but please don't hijack i will appreciate that.

The corridor is a mega infrastructure project of $90 billion with financial and technical aid from Japan. It covers 1,483km between India’s political capital and business capital. The idea behind the corridor is to create world-class industrial regions and investment zones to augment the industrial output of the country. “Once [it is] developed, India’s industrial production and exports will be doubled,” says Anand Sharma, minister for commerce and industries. “Approximately 18 crore people will benefit from the corridor.”

The corridor project incorporates nine mega industrial zones of 250sq.km, a high speed freight line, three ports, six airports, a six-lane intersection-free expressway connecting the two metros and a 4,000MW power plant. Several industrial estates and hubs with top-of-the-line infrastructure will be developed along the corridor. Funds for the projects will come from the Centre apart from Japanese loans, investment by Japanese firms and Japan depository receipts issued by Indian companies.

The rail freight corridor will start from Tughlakabad near Delhi and reach Vasai Road in Mumbai with nine junctions on the way. About 150 kilometres on the both sides of the corridor will be specified as investment region. In all, there will be 11 investment regions and 13 industrial areas. Out of the lot, six investment regions and industrial areas will be taken up for development in the first phase.

@Shan-e-ibrahim
As i am seeing more and more Diesel supported engines(DEMU) and not Electric supported (EMU) it will create many problems for you also the poor condition of railways is to do with fact of Power shortage in Pakistan which leads to Railways deterioration. That is also another problem for railways.
I will tell tell you my view as being a entrepreneur i will look at the transportation and flow of goods cost in a country for setting up my manufacturing facility so that i should be able to compete with other competitors in field in terms of price of my product because how can i bear a very expensive transportation cost to sell my product in accordance to the price of the same product with other competitors. My competitors will have advantage over me in terms of cost of product and I will bear heavy loss. As far as you there is so much investment flow in India in the past 1 year is that it has sufficient infrastructure to support goods transportation and flow of goods with cheap logistics and transportation cost. After the completion of DMIC INDIA will become cheapest place to do business leapfrogging even USA. I will tell you as per sources many companies are on the verge of finalizing land for their manufacturing facilities as you can see the project has not even gone past phase-1 but still much urgency for companies in DMIC.

Most probably, Pakistan will run them on bio diesel. Pakistan exports a lot of bio diesel and if this could be used to run these locomotives that would be good.

Electrification of the track cannot be done at the moment as shortage of power. Once you have CPEC producing at least 5000MW of power, then one can think of electrification of tracks.

Back
Top Bottom