What's new

Delhi - Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC)

Oh yes my friend
@gslv mk3
Actually you gave the photos of existing Ports in India.
In DMIC there will four more ports which are going to be developed other than the existing one and the newly made ports are going to be massive one.
actually i admire china economic revolution but they missed one point in their economic deveopment, which is railways though they modernized it and made good infrastructure for HSR but in this approach what they missed out was the commercial segment. As India and China are main population centers of above 1 billion people it would have given 1 to 2% (unlike other countries with far less population) of annual growth to china's economy.

They surely have gone this way but as all know they didn't and this is where DMIC scores.
This project was made by great minds and well known economists of the world Mr Manmohan Singh( its not that i am being pro-congress or anti BJP courtesy i am the biggest hater of politics in the world) he knew that railways can give India Much needed 1 to 2% of economic growth and he took corridor type approach to upgrade indian economy as well as indian urban infrastructure and also that Railways can yearn benefits from this type of approach, he fixed all major components to make a economic corridor and............. VOILA the result is Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor(DMIC)

The benefits of this project is that it will make INDIA the cheapest place in the world in terms logistics cost even leapfrogging USA and China and also as you all are aware of INDIA has cheapest labor in the world cheapest than even not to talk about China. According to survey Delhi metro project costed 2.5 billion USD and Beijing metro was made of 4 to 4.5 billion USD so in this case imagine guyzz if DMIC would have been operational than how much would have been the cost of Delhi metro- any guesses? my guess is well below in the range of 1.5 to 2 Billion dollars or it may go less than that. Lets assume if you are a business men and if you see such a deal with a market which is home 1.3 to 1.5 billion people(after full completion of project ) with less labour costs anywhere in the world, with cheapest logistics costs anywhere in the world with ample opportunities of exports- what will you decide ,would you set up your manufacturing plant or not? i will leave the question for yourselves to answer.

And please do discussions and always upload latest news about the project on this thread but please keep it clean from trolling. Thanks in advance
@ashok mourya , @Kinetic , @ni8mare ,@jarves , @Ryuzaki ,@Dr. Sen ,@Echo_419, @Akheilos

Dude the Chinese love their railways so font bring em here

Do I look like I care about whats happening in India?

Read my signature...NOT MY CIRCUS NOT MY MONKEYS! :coffee:

Are bhai galti hogayi uski Jaan legs kya abh
Maya hai seekh zayega

This will still take time but for movement of freight in tons its required. More over, for CPEC also where possible Pakistan can use railways. I don't know if any one have got that idea.

This will still take time but for movement of freight in tons its required. More over, for CPEC also where possible Pakistan can use railways. I don't know if any one have got that idea.
2017 is completion date of Western Freight Corridor, most of the section is already built. Furthermore procurement of high powered locomotives above 9000 hp already started.

The completion date of Eastern Freight Corridor is around 2021.

Dude the Chinese love their railways so font bring em here

Are bhai galti hogayi uski Jaan legs kya abh
Maya hai seekh zayega
Yes my friend you are but just i was making my point
please guyzz don't spread this thread with hatred we should be happy our South Asia is developing.
@Akheilos sorry my friend once again but please don't fight and i would live you to visit this thread and will look forward to having a good conversataion with you.
@gslv mk3 Calm down brother i have apologized to him.
@Shan-e-ibrahim
Yes my friend it is one of the unique project in the world. Remind you construction started in 2011 the phase-1 will be completed till 2017. please go through the youtube video of DMIC and Gift city and paper work in the thread and the features which i highlighted in my thread, i will love to have a good conversation on this thread with you mate do visit frequently. Just to tell you more about this project -
The dholera City which is going to be build will be 6 times bigger than shanghai supported with biggest seaport and airport in the world to support such a great flow of traffic and good through airways and waterways.

Once completed it is estimated that project is expected to double employment potential, triple industrial output and quadruple exports from the region in five years. the project is expected to double employment potential, triple industrial output and quadruple exports from the region in five years. For which initially 300 min labour force is required to complete it and then employment for 3 million people.
Once completed the project will add 60 to 70 Billion USD dollars to Indian econnomy every year for the period of 2 decades.
Many such corridors are planned across india as my friends pointed out on this thread

yet your media nor your govt thinks that way opposing for no reason...

As I said before,Azad Kashmir is the only issue here.And again Pak media tries to make it look like this is world's first or something.Remember 'India have allocated 500 million to sabotage CPEC' claims ?

2017 is completion date of Western Freight Corridor, most of the section is already built. Furthermore procurement of high powered locomotives above 9000 hp already started.

The completion date of Eastern Freight Corridor is around 2021.
no my friend eastern corridor will be completed by 2019. Yeahhhhhhhh:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
As i told you in my thread freight corridor should be your backbone for that project.
As your railways are much more in doldrums than any country it will be beneficial for them to earn profits.

As i told you in my thread freight corridor should be your backbone for that project.
As your railways are much more in doldrums than any country it will be beneficial for them to earn profits.

paisa kha kar ghatiya quality ke 3rd class engine mangwaye hai jo kaam kam karte hai or maintenance zada lete hai.

I am baffled that no one knew barring some about this big project and also there was no thread on this.

paisa kha kar ghatiya quality ke 3rd class engine mangwaye hai jo kaam kam karte hai or maintenance zada lete hai.
Ha Ha Ha don't worry my friend everything will be fine.
I will tell you the simple solution for your railways that is-
The government should invest in indigenous locomotives and engines rather than buying from others, i guarantee you all the woes of your Railways will be vanished.

Ha Ha Ha don't worry my friend everything will be fine.
I will tell you the simple solution for your railways that is-
The government should invest in indigenous locomotives and engines rather than buying from others, i guarantee you all the woes of your Railways will be vanished.

this is the current scenario it will take 6-7 more years to have a satisfactory load pulling capability.

The Pakistan Locomotive Factory at Risalpur, a public spread on an area of 251 acres (102 ha), was put into service in 1993 with the collaboration of Government of Japan at a cost of Rs.2284.00 million, including a foreign exchange component of Rs.1496.00 million. The factory was equipped for building diesel-electric locomotives, as well as electric locomotives with minor adjustments.[14]

Since 1993, twenty three PHA-20 type 2,000 hp (1,491 kW) diesel-electric locomotives have rolled out of the factory.[14] The project to 3,000 hp (2,237 kW) AGE-30 diesel-electric locomotives is nearly completed.[14] Apart from manufacturing new locomotives, the Pakistan Locomotive Factory has rehabilitated five diesel-electric locomotives of GRU-20 Type and manufactured spares/components for railway maintenance divisions and rehabilitation projects.

Back
Top Bottom