What's new

Delhi - Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC)

abhe chup bandar ki aulaad, $46 billion is just for initial stage which will be completed by 2017-18. Over all its close to trillion dollars to be completed by 2030.
You planning to spend $46 bn in jus 1 and half year? Wow.

Nice.
BTW, one question, why you making mockery of yourself?

beta projects are already under construction, forget about funds lol
my friend no hard feelings for you mate but i will really request you to go through Youtube videos of Dmic provided on the first page of this thread and all information on the first page and ask our friend @Shan-e-ibrahim and also go through my posts which i have written, i enjoyed a good conversation about this project with shan and also this happens to be the unique project in the world i will surely like to have good conversation with you on this matter. THanx bro

Last edited:
abhe chup bandar ki aulaad, $46 billion is just for initial stage which will be completed by 2017-18. Over all its close to trillion dollars to be completed by 2030.

and their initial stage is 90-100 Billion dollars with 70-80 billion revenue generation by 2019-2020 per year. Our's will be only 20-40 billion dollars revenue generation per year.

The corridor project incorporates nine mega industrial zones of 250sq.km, a high speed freight line, three ports, six airports, a six-lane intersection-free expressway connecting the two metros and a 4,000MW power plant.

No offence but this is not comparable to Pak-China corridor.

Pak-China will build 10.000MW coal power plants in Thar alon by 2025, lets not even talk about other projects. Dozen of airports are being upgraded, thousands of km of new motorway which is unique in whole South Asia. Hundreds of industrial zones all over Pakistan along corridor. Its gigantic project to connect billions of people with railway, motorway, airports etc

Pak-China will build 10.000MW coal power plants in Thar alon by 2025, lets not even talk about other projects. Dozen of airports are being upgraded, thousands of km of new motorway which is unique in whole South Asia. Hundreds of industrial zones all over Pakistan along corridor. Its gigantic project to connect billions of people with railway, motorway, airports etc

No offence, but is Pakistan becoming extended economy of China?

One port VS 4 existing & 3 greenfield ports....That's CPEC VS DMIC for you.

Dont compare it please. there is no match.

@Shan-e-ibrahim my friend please ask him not to abuse everyone is answering with a gently note.
We all are ready to have a debate on this if he wants to, every indian member is replying very nicely to him. Please take care of him.

Last edited:
No offence, but is Pakistan becoming extended economy of China?

Dont compare it please. there is no match.

It is kind of FDI but China gets more than average which India gives to foreign investors. :)

WTF is this Pakistani doing here. Pakistan is a joke. It has an installed capacity of 22,797 MW. We add that much every year!

Last edited:
@Shan-e-ibrahim my friend please ask him not to abuse everyone is answering with a gentlemen note.
We all are ready have a debate on this if he wants to every indian member is applying very nicely to him. Please take care of him.

I think it will be better if you have productive discussion with only elite Pakistani members and those who have knowledge to share. Because this is a serious issue. The power generation , and economic corridor is a backbone of everyone's economy. Pakistan currently facing shortage in power generation, which has effected it's plan of Industrial set up. And not just that, but you have to develop this sustainably. Pollution due to construction and all will be high so side by side work should be done on environment protection and projects on green cities.

I have to find out if Pakistan is working on any green city projects. Oo

It is kind of FDI but China gets more than average which India gives to foreign investors. :)
Its still in MoU stage,

and if I tell you truth, without feasibility study of Karakorum pass that a all weather road/tunnel can be constructed, with well analysed seismological report, the whole project in doldrums.

And alone this require 2-3 yrs.

Over trillion dollar :o: Kitni phekta hai bhai tu :lol: $46 billion in next 2 years ?? Land acquisition hota hai ke wese chin loge? It will take more than 5 years to optimize the fund China will give...If they will give you :partay:

Back
Top Bottom