What's new

Delhi - Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC)

Don't worry my friends he is very young to understand this don't bother him.
The reality of CPEC is that It makes port led infrastructure and making roads and expressways to connect pakistan mainland, the reality is your economy doesn't grow just by making port and roads you need investments of companies and private players which is nowhere to be seen so CPEC is nothing but a way to enter Indian ocean for chinese navy. I can go on and on but i will not do it. To compare DMIC with Cpec is joke, just to tell you that the term CPEC didn't exist 1 to 2 months before and to suddenly now compare it with DMIC, sorry bro i can't get it digested.
Don't take it as offence my friend but i am telling just the truth. perhaps i would like you to see the videos on the first page it will clear your doubts. @PatriotLover
ON topic- Hy guyzz can anyone tell me something about Surat DREAM city and images of construction if started.
It is very big project i think, It is also on the sides of DMIC

Don't worry my friends he is very young to understand this don't bother him.
The reality of CPEC is that It makes port led infrastructure and making roads and expressways to connect pakistan mainland, the reality is your economy doesn't grow just by making port and roads you need investments of companies and private players which is nowhere to be seen so CPEC is nothing but a way to enter Indian ocean for chinese navy. I can go on and on but i will not do it. To compare DMIC with Cpec is joke, just to tell you that the term CPEC didn't exist 1 to 2 months before and to suddenly now compare it with DMIC, sorry bro i can't get it digested.
Don't take it as offence my friend but i am telling just the truth. perhaps i would like you to see the videos on the first page it will clear your doubts. @PatriotLover
ON topic- Hy guyzz can anyone tell me something about Surat DREAM city and images of construction if started.
It is very big project i think, It is also on the sides of DMIC

there is no construction on ground in DREAM city.GIFT city has also stalled,only has a small school,sewage plant,2 lane roads,data centre and 2 highrises

there is no construction on ground in DREAM city.GIFT city has also stalled,only has a small school,sewage plant,2 lane roads,data centre and 2 highrises
Actually i know about GIFT it is actually going on full speed because many companies have started setting it's shops, if setting of shops have started then there is no going back or stalling. But Yes mate it will take time to complete.

DMIC: PM Narendra Modi govt clears Rs 4,318 cr to construct trunk infrastructure

DMIC: PM Narendra Modi govt clears Rs 4,318 cr to construct trunk infrastructure
Source bhi daal bhai mere :)

These guys think a lil 46B investment is the greatest think since slice bread. :rofl:
that $46B is spread over 15 years so it's $3 bn per year... approx 1% GDP...that too will be paid to chinese companies who employ chinese labor. :rofl:
so basically chinese take money from one pocket , put it in the other and ask pakistan to pay it with a profit. :rofl:

By: PTI | New Delhi | May 30, 2015 7:27 pm
Post Comments

modi-l-pti5.jpg

DMIC: PM Narendra Modi govt clears Rs 4,318 cr to construct trunk infrastructure | The Financial Express
PM Narendra Modi government today approved Rs 4,318.28 crore for constructing roads and basic amenities at two industrial regions in Gujarat and Maharashtra under the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) project.

The Cabinet Committee, chaired by Narendra Modi, has approved the construction of trunk infrastructure components of Phase-1 of the Dholera Special Investment Region (DSIR) in Gujarat and Phase-1 of the Shendra Bidkin Industrial Area (SBIA) in Maharashtra under the DMIC Project.

These projects are likely to be completed in three to four years.

The total cost of the DSIR project is estimated to be about Rs 2,784.83 crore, which will be invested by DMIC Trust as equity in the city/node SPV, an official statement said.

For this region, the trunk infrastructure components are — roads and services, ABCD building complex, water and sewage treatment plant and common effluent treatment plant.

The total cost of the SBIA project is 1,533.45 crore and the trunk infrastructure components under this project include road and utility services, rail over bridges, sewage and common effluent treatment plant, solid waste management and district administrative building for SBIA.

i dnt have enough posts to post the link bro :angry:, forum ke rules tho mujhe pura info post karne se bi rokh diya..
Sorry bro I forgot.... Hamare politics BC thread me aa ...
Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.
and introduce yourself

that $46B is spread over 15 years so it's $3 bn per year... approx 1% GDP...that too will be paid to chinese companies who employ chinese labor. :rofl:
so basically chinese take money from one pocket , put it in the other and ask pakistan to pay it with a profit. :rofl:

But Pak gets naalis filled with dollar and 80% of world cash flow. :sarcastic:

Source bhi daal bhai mere :)

We all know that the 46B isn't ever coming.

Back
Top Bottom