What's new

Delhi: Assamese girl allegedly raped, two arrested

At the end of the day it,s the proof and logic which really matters ,i can give you several proofs of indians raping little kids do you have any ?

Just go to the google search link and fill yourself to your heart's content.

Google

This thread is nothing but a troll thread from a retard . He conveniently forgets the situation his own country is in when it comes to the treatment of women but feels the need to point out what happening in India.

Go check Rape statistics of countries, India is ranked below almost all the western and most Asian countries.

Interesting factor is there is no data available for Pakistan. This shows real freedom of speech and basic rights of Pakistan. First try to earn those things.

Wipe your *** first before wiping others.

Rape is becoming a past time in Delhi.

Typical Conversation between two Delhi boys.

1st Delhi Boy - " I'm bored, nothing to do , kya scene ha?"
2nd Delhi Boy- " Haan yaar, I'm bored too . Idea , lets go rape"
1st Delhi Boy- " Are you ****ed? There's a thing called the Police. Let's buy a hooker instead"
2nd Delhi Boy- " Behn***, is your dad going to pay for the hooker? They are expensive. Don't worry about the police, kya police rape victim ki baap hi hai?"
1st Delhi Boy- " Ok , ok fine , let's go rape then. Call Pappy , Bittu and Mohan also, it's more fun in a gang rather than alone"
2nd Delhi Boy- " Ok , we'll decide who goes first later. Be at my place at 10pm sharp.We'll use my car"
1st Delhi Boy - " Cool , sounds good"

at least we got a working law and order to stop I heard 1nce 2 guyZ raping in ur country two policemen saw dat and they grouply raped her 2 more times l8r dey came to know dat dey were terrorist and when the girl reported to actual policeman also raped her twice so u scored 5 a day may god bless her soul LOL

Yes shining india ...i have noticed they are on average 4-5 per week and 20-25 per month and the trend is shifting towards raping little girls ...paedophiles
Yeah, we are the paedos...
24gvq5u.png

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom