What's new

5 year old girl raped, India

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it only proves I don't discuss with the likes of you. Whether you want to see it or not is your choice but I don't discuss with people who take digs at me.
You don't discuss this incident at all, not with me, nor with anybody else, because there is nothing to discuss. That's the point. You have demonstrated it marvelously. End of story. Bye.

You don't discuss this issue at all, not with me, nor with anybody else, because there is nothing to discuss. That's the point. You have demonstrated it marvelously. End of story. Bye.

You want to keep repeating it then do so fortunately it doesn't turn into facts. And thats the end of story.

I have a better solution for you "Just **** off from PDF because that,s not going to happen"
here is what @Awesome said. he was the previous Admin
This is and has always been an international forum with its primary subject matter as Pakistan.

We remove things not pertaining to Pakistan in Pakistani sections and wherever possible recommend keeping even international discussions also related to Pakistan.

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk | Page 7
I hope you are educated enough to understand what an international forum is?

hum logon ko kuch aur kaam dhanda nahi hai kya
post karne do
if webby is allowing it then no problem
pdf ka stnadard hi girr raha hai
mods and admins should atleast take this into account
lolz.. then dont complain about such threads from now on.. you dont own pdf, webby does, and its his choice to make it whatever he wants. :)

Isn't @Secularpakistani an oxymoron???????????
not sure about oxy bit. (@Secularpakistani its just a joke dont come after me with all guns blazing now) .. :lol:

You included my name in the list so I thought you were suggesting that.
I dont think contributing to that thread implies that you have fixation with rape, rather it means you have something important to say on that topic (which I think is an important topic, we already agreed about that)

Now your perversions have shifted from rape to paedophilia? That is a bigger problem in Pakistan, you won't like it if I start posting numerous such news and articles from Pakistan.
Well, these worthies like the OP suffer from intellectual bankruptcy. What else do you expect from them? There are a billion topics that can be discussed, but these yahoos keep looking for rapes and pedophilia 24x7. Is it something to do with their bringing-up?

congratulations on becomming a senior member :cheers:

You noticed it the moment I did :lol:

I dont think contributing to that thread implies that you have fixation with rape, rather it means you have something important to say on that topic (which I think is an important topic, we already agreed about that)

No but some people make it out to be. If you remember I had a long discussion with you on this issue which wasn't just concentrated on India but on the line of action we must take to counter the epidemic.

hahaha....
great going OP....you have a genuine love for rape ....
and is correctly show by your thread posting.....
get well soon....:pakistan:
  1. Coimbatore: College student allegedly raped by seniors; 1 arrested
    Coimbatore: A college student was allegedly raped by two of her seniors, who are twins, police said today. The police have arrested one of the boys,...
    Thread by: truthlover, A moment ago, 0 replies, in forum: Central & South Asia

2. Thread
    Delhi: 13-year-old allegedly raped by brother-in-law
    New Delhi: A 13-year-old girl got pregnant after allegedly being raped by her brother-in-law in South Delhi's Vasant Vihar area, the police said....
    Thread by: truthlover, 13 minutes ago, 0 replies, in forum: Central & South Asia

3. Thread
    Storm of paedophilia getting stronger in india,5 year old girl got raped
    Thane: A five-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a teenager, who was her neighbour in Janaki Pada area in Thane, police said today. The accused,...
    Thread by: truthlover, 19 minutes ago, 5 replies, in forum: Central & South Asia

4. Thread
    Fashion designing student alleges rape by uncle at Delhi's Gymkhana Club
    New Delhi: A 19-year-old fashion designing student has alleged that she was raped by her uncle in Delhi. The girl has lodged a complaint with the...
    Thread by: truthlover, Thursday at 3:09 PM, 4 replies, in forum: Central & South Asia

5. Thread
    Jaipur: Girl allegedly raped near airport
    Jaipur: A 25-year-old girl has alleged that she was raped by a young businessman in a car near the airport in Jaipur two days ago, police said...
    Thread by: truthlover, Monday at 1:43 PM, 7 replies, in forum: Central & South Asia

6. Thread
    Delhi: Assamese girl allegedly raped, two arrested

7. Thread
    After four-day hunger strike, teen attempts suicide over police inaction against alleged rapists

8. Thread
    Magazine editor in India charged in rape of colleague

9. Thread
    Thane: Teenager raped allegedly by 60-year-old
hahaha busted......that guy need to change is profile name from truth lover...to.........________lover! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom