What's new

Jaipur: Girl allegedly raped near airport

truthlover

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Jaipur: A 25-year-old girl has alleged that she was raped by a young businessman in a car near the airport in Jaipur two days ago, police said today.

The accused, 25-year-old Mahendra Soni, who is in the jewellery business, was arrested yesterday under sections of 376 of IPC for rape, the Ashok Nagar police said.

The victim, in her complaint, had told the police that she was called by the man on the night of February 21 at a place from where she was taken to a lonely place in a car near the airport where she was allegedly raped after she was served a cold drink mixed with liquor, the police said.

She first went to the Shiprapath police station to file an FIR and then to Ashok Nagar police station, they said.

According to police, preliminary investigations have revealed that the victim was known to the accused and in the past also, he had offered to take her for a ride in his car.
Source:
Jaipur: Girl allegedly raped near airport | NDTV.com

Why she go for ride with him at night?? Was she so sure that nothing would happen to her??

Why she go for ride with him at night?? Was she so sure that nothing would happen to her??

Maybe the resident truthlover of this "forum" could shed some light on the subject; a subject that he, and the hands that feed him, have a deep (and almost unhealthy) obsession with. A "certified rape reporter" my amazing caramel behind. :)

Soni Jewellers. Respectable family. The accused must act fast to clear his name if he is innocent. Good question posed by faisal. Why was she taking a ride with the guy at that part of the night

Maybe the resident truthlover of this "forum" could shed some light on the subject; a subject that he, and the hands that feed him, have a deep (and almost unhealthy) obsession with. A "certified rape reporter" my amazing caramel behind.
Oh definitely sir! that,s not a problem and i am glad you have asked for my help :lol:
Well even if she decided to ride with him at night which freinds usually do that doesn,t mean it,s a girls fault because at the end he forcefully had sex with her and hence its called a rape.

Oh definitely sir! that,s not a problem and i am glad you have asked for my help :lol:
Well even if she decided to ride with him at night which freinds usually do that doesn,t mean it,s a girls fault because at the end he forcefully had sex with her and hence its called a rape.

Who said it's the girls fault, oh dense one? Comprehension fail!

It is best that you stick to your area of expertise and core competence i.e google, copy, and paste, instead of trying to make sense out of anything.

Soni Jewellers. Respectable family. The accused must act fast to clear his name if he is innocent. Good question posed by faisal. Why was she taking a ride with the guy at that part of the night

I think the affair has gone sour!! or it's up to anybody's guess!!

Back
Top Bottom