What's new

5 year old girl raped, India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we might have to differ on that. There is a section for social and political affairs so it includes all news worthy items whether you and I like it or not. I don't think you would have said the same if it was a news item bashing Pakistan or maybe I am wrong but most Indians who have a problem with such rape threads usually don't when such threads are posted regarding Pakistan.
Yes a terrorist attack has much more to discuss but thats just one such example and I have seen Indian posting and even discussing on rape threads on Pakistan so why can't they do the same is what I don't get??
The thread for social and political affairs clearly states that it is intended for Pakistan only, and do not discuss anything related to India. Indians are not even allowed to open threads about political parties or elections, on which there is plenty to discuss.

Anyway, you have not answered my question. Please tell me what in depth discussion you want about this incident. Once you actually say what you want to discuss, instead of simply asserting your right to discuss, we can start discussing.

I am reminded of a scene in Monty Python's 'Life of Brian', where a man says he wants to get pregnant. When others point out that he can't do that, he gets upset at them for oppressing him and denying his right to get pregnant. So finally they agree that he is fully entitled to his right to get pregnant, but that until he grows a womb, he may not be able to do so.

So instead of defending your right to discuss, start discussing. Dazzle us all with your brilliant critique of this incident, your elaborate point of view, your penetrating and insightful commentary. We are eagerly waiting.

The title's fixed.

Speaking from a professional background I can tell you that this problem is very serious and should be the last thing to be interpreted politically and it's is most likely equally distributed amongst the two societies.

Here's an idea: instead of arguing if a woman's safer from sexual abuse in Dehli/Mumbai or Lahore/Karachi why not focus on making it so? That woman is someone's daughter, sister, wife, mother and one day could be yours too. I'd imagine the reaction would be different.

The thread for social and political affairs clearly states that it is intended for Pakistan only, and do not discuss anything related to India. Indians are not even allowed to open threads about political parties or elections, on which there is plenty to discuss.

Anyway, you have not answered my question. Please tell me what in depth discussion you want about this incident. Once you actually say what you want to discuss, instead of simply asserting your right to discuss, we can start discussing.

I am reminded of a scene in Monty Python's 'Life of Brian', where a man says he wants to get pregnant. When others point out that he can't do that, he gets upset at them for oppressing him and denying his right to get pregnant. So finally they agree that he is fully entitled to his right to get pregnant, but that until he grows a womb, he may not be able to do so.

So instead of defending your right to discuss, start discussing. Dazzle us all with your brilliant critique of this incident, your elaborate point of view, your penetrating and insightful commentary. We are eagerly waiting.

]

I don't have to defend anything not to you and not to anyone else either. If and when I want to comment I will just like I do when such a case regarding Pakistan is posted. And I don't feel the need to throw insults at a poster the way you are throwing at this precise moment. What I need to do and what I don't is my business and you shouldn't even speak of critique because the moment you face even a genuine inquiry thats what you descend to. And who is the "we" your chest thumping jingoist buddies who are on the same plane as yours. First learn to talk and then ask someone what they want to discuss.

From which word of my post did you get that assumption?? You imagine everybody to be like yourself?? I don't ever believe I am on a moral high horse so don't make assumptions about me. I would say the same if a Pakistani had said that but since you are too childish to see that you can clearly assume whatever you want to.
You yourself know that it's a banned topic yet you are suggesting we should engage a serial troll in such a serious discussion. And it would be good if we can avoid getting personal.

You yourself know that it's a banned topic yet you are suggesting we should engage a serial troll in such a serious discussion. And it would be good if we can avoid getting personal.

Oh please, you suggesting others to engage a serial troll in such a serious issue pretty much explains everything.
Oh please, you suggesting others to engage a serial troll in such a serious issue pretty much explains everything.

I never said I know its a banned one I said I think it is but not sure because the policy kept on changing. Do you know the difference or the Pakistani flag makes you unable to see??? And you are the one getting personal which again you are unable to see while suggesting I am on moral high horse.

I think admins should take a call on this member @truthlover.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut
@Aeronaut and @ WebMaster Please immediately take actions against such potential indian paedophiles and rapists who are defending their crimes against indian women.This is the just like many other news and barking against the poster is exactly the same like defending rapists.This is our forum and community and we will keep posting rape news till dooms day.If these bhartis have any problem then they can **** off from PDF and go to indian defence forum.

I never said I know its a banned one I said I think it is but not sure because the policy kept on changing. Do you know the difference or the Pakistani flag makes you unable to see???
For god sake look at his signature, his only agenda here is to score some cheap points at the expense of such a heinous crime. Flags or no flags ... a nice human being deserves a decent reply but to put a serial troll on the same pedestal is asking for too much.

@Aeronaut and @ WebMaster Please immediately take actions against such potential indian paedophiles and rapists who are defending their crimes against indian women.This is the just like many other news and barking against the poster is exactly the same like defending rapists.This is our forum and community and we will keep posting rape news till dooms day.If these bhartis have any problem then they can **** off from PDF and go to indian defence forum.
reporting one more member for personal attacks,breaking forum rules,abusing members and trolling with off topic postshope action is taken@Web Master @Aeronaut @Oscar @Jungibaaz @jaibi @nuclearpak

I don't have to defend anything not to you and not to anyone else either. If and when I want to comment I will just like I do when such a case regarding Pakistan is posted. And I don't feel the need to throw insults at a poster the way you are throwing at this precise moment. What I need to do and what I don't is my business and you shouldn't even speak of critique because the moment you face even a genuine inquiry thats what you descend to. And who is the "we" your chest thumping jingoist buddies who are on the same plane as yours. First learn to talk and then ask someone what they want to discuss.
Do you have difficulty reading? I did not throw any insults anywhere. Stop hurling such accusations. I was perfectly civil. If you see a single insulting word, report to the mods. And I did not ask you to defend anything, I asked you to discuss the topic. Since you cannot discuss the topic, as I expected, it vindicates Indians' position that there is nothing to discuss here. In future, instead cribbing about your right to discuss, do actually discuss.

This is our forum and community and we will keep posting rape news till dooms day
Firstly this an International forum, and there are some rules, abide the rules and you won't be banned.
stop calling all Indians as rapists. your post broke many forum rules

I never said I know its a banned one I said I think it is but not sure because the policy kept on changing. Do you know the difference or the Pakistani flag makes you unable to see??? And you are the one getting personal which again you are unable to see while suggesting I am on moral high horse.
Please stop wasting your time arguing with these worthless indian rapist animals.

it is not a banned topic anymore but the thread about any rape incident in pakistan is quickly closed
My view is either allow people to post all such news about all countries or make a generic thread about crime against women/children where people can contribute (agree with jaibi). Rape happens too often in India and pakistan(and rest of the world) to deserve a thread for each incident. I am not belittling the victim when I say so, nor do I imply that we should not discuss it.

Firstly this an International forum, and there are some rules, abide the rules and you won't be banned.
stop calling all Indians as rapists. your post broke many forum rules
Here comes another hippy hindu lover .You can leave pakistan anytime and start living in india.Giving someone a negative rating won,t make any difference because you are disrespecting those pakistanis who got insulted in indian defence forum and here you are favouring your beloved indians.

Do you have difficulty reading? I did not throw any insults anywhere. Stop hurling such accusations. I was perfectly civil. If you see a single insulting word, report to the mods. And I did not ask you to defend anything, I asked you to discuss the topic. Since you cannot discuss the topic, as I expected, it vindicates Indians' position that there is nothing to discuss here. In future, instead cribbing about your right to discuss, do actually discuss.

Thats where we differ you take digs at others and then ask them to discuss to make a point because nobody would want to discuss to a person who does that. In future, let people comment if they want to its their business not yours and don't crib about it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom