What's new

5 year old girl raped, India

Status
Not open for further replies.
disrespecting those pakistanis who got insulted in indian defence forum and here you are favouring your beloved indians.
we don't have anything to do with those forums , don't take revenge on indian members here becasue of what happened there

so, you wanna act as a defender of indian woman right then what are you doing in pakistan...why don't you come here and help the society to be clean....
do you claim the same for pakistani society......do you think there is no rape in pakistan..and there are no pedophiles there....
I can post 100 threads on pares and pedophile act in pakistan........
but will it solve the problem.....and if you are so concerned with the cause..then why have you not concerned your self with rape and pedophile in pakistan....
and about you **** off part..ask your admin to close this site for indian nationals....I dare you ....they will even think of it.....
Take it easy man ... don't engage them.

I didn't know that but I don't post rape threads to boost my ego or something you know that Alphee.
Because We have better things to discuss and do :)

incase members arent allowed to post in those threads
they should open a sticky for themselves

my impression is webmaster himself want rape news to be posted all over pdf. I would encourage Indians to post all rape incidents in pakistan till he reverses his decision (am too lazy to do it though).
I dont want to complain about it anymore. That day has passed. :lol:
Mods should just take care of creative thread titles, not a big thing to ask.

@Aeronaut i am requesting you to check IP address logs of @Alpha1 because it looks like he is some false flag indian scumbag troller who is hiding behind green flag.

Thats where we differ you take digs at others and then ask them to discuss to make a point because nobody would want to discuss to a person who does that. In future, let people comment if they want to its their business not yours and don't crib about it either.
The fact that you can't discuss, but want to assert your right to discus shows that there is nothing to discuss. If you notice, nobody has discussed the incident yet. The discussion is about whether it should be discussed or not. I have proved my point, that there is nothing to discuss. And you have demonstrated your inability to come up with anything concrete to discuss.

my impression is webmaster himself want rape news to be posted all over pdf. I would encourage Indians to post all rape incidents in pakistan till he reverses his decision (am too lazy to do it though).
I dont want to complain about it anymore. That day has passed. :lol:
hum logon ko kuch aur kaam dhanda nahi hai kya
post karne do
if webby is allowing it then no problem
pdf ka stnadard hi girr raha hai
mods and admins should atleast take this into account

Last edited:
The fact that you can't discuss, but want to assert your right to discus shows that there is nothing to discuss. If you notice, nobody has discussed the incident yet. The discussion is about whether it should be discussed or not. I have proved my point, that there is nothing to discuss. And you have demonstrated your inability to come up with anything concrete to discuss.

No it only proves I don't discuss with the likes of you. Whether you want to see it or not is your choice but I don't discuss with people who take digs at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom