What's new

5 year old girl raped, India

Status
Not open for further replies.
usko chor ke,bakiyon ko bhi kar do,jo abuse kar rahe hain :lol:
koi aik ko nai kiya...well on this thread it is about India...if someone refuses to discuss India and drag in Pakistan deserves to be reported..thats the way I see it....if it were about Pakistan...I would have reported Pakistanis had they dragged a competition between Pak and India...

koi aik ko nai kiya...well on this thread it is about India...if someone refuses to discuss India and drag in Pakistan deserves to be reported..thats the way I see it....if it were about Pakistan...I would have reported Pakistanis had they dragged a competition between Pak and India...
does that mean,they should start abusing

usko chor ke,bakiyon ko bhi kar do,jo abuse kar rahe hain :lol:
secular pakistani got banned :lol:
this post of his made my day :rofl::rofl::rofl:
upload_2014-3-2_18-7-28.png

Ignore brainwashed trolls :angel:

Nope but someone should also not be biased.....

And rape cases are not something to sweep under the carpet...I hate such behaviour...You may have seen me even requesting to kill any Pakistani who does rape in Pakistan....that is how I am.....its not a simple matter and it is not something one should be casual about...

Nope but someone should also not be biased.....

And rape cases are not something to sweep under the carpet...I hate such behaviour...You may have seen me even requesting to kill any Pakistani who does rape in Pakistan....that is how I am.....its not a simple matter and it is not something one should be casual about...
there is a dedicated sticky for that
shouldnt the members follow rules

there is a dedicated sticky for that
shouldnt the members follow rules
Yes but surprisingly there is also a sticky for other stuff (like sectarian and terror attacks) but yet we see it exploded everywhere too...

Yes but surprisingly there is also a sticky for other stuff (like sectarian and terror attacks) but yet we see it exploded everywhere too...
we seldom see a Indian posting about terror attacks
i guess Indian members are barred from posting terror threads

from the past 3 months,i havent seen one opened by an Indian member to troll

we seldom see a Indian posting about terror attacks
i guess Indian members are barred from posting terror threads

from the past 3 months,i havent seen one opened by an Indian member to troll
Are you sure? :pop: Khair I am going to watch India vs Pakistan...excuse me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom