What's new

Def.pk op-ed: Mutual Blackmail, ETO for Afg, Pak and Ind

You are right this could get very tedious you and I could spend a weeked together and aside symantics we are patriots probabaly agree on most things for we wish well on pakistan. So lets just concentrate on the the thirteen words above that you have stated which by the way I agree with you completely. Please tell me how Pakistan is being afforded any priority in the deal thats being postulated in this thread?

Pakistan can demand priority; whether it will be given it or not remains to be seen.

You are right this could get very tedious you and I could spend a weeked together and aside symantics we are patriots probabaly agree on most things for we wish well on pakistan. So lets just concentrate on the the thirteen words above that you have stated which by the way I agree with you completely. Please tell me how Pakistan is being afforded any priority in the deal thats being postulated in this thread?

Unfortunately, it is not.. rather.. Pakistan is being used as the scapegoat.. or rather to make it analogous to the Godfather( having odd analogy week).. the Corleone family.. with the rest of the families in the neighborhood ganging up and deciding how to rule the city themselves...

I actually kind of like this analogy.. just like the Corleone's.. Pakistan too has loose cannons.. some wise voices.. some traitors.. and possibly the prodigal son returning to save the day??

self delete

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Pakistan can demand priority; whether it will be given it or not remains to be seen.

My dear Cheng You and american govt just dont get it Pakistan doesnt need to demand. Pakistans unique strategic location comands influence along with Iran in afghanistan

In any event the die has been cast. India and the puppet regime representing america has already started dealing in afghanistan. India displays freindship. America threatens unholy propaganda against Pakistan, PA & ISI. aka carrot and stick

Pakistan & Iran on the other hand have already started the iran pakistan part of the oil pipeline. The contract signed by Iran with pakistan earlier this year allows India to join later or china in due course

Unfortunately, it is not.. rather.. Pakistan is being used as the scapegoat.. or rather to make it analogous to the Godfather( having odd analogy week).. the Corleone family.. with the rest of the families in the neighborhood ganging up and deciding how to rule the city themselves...

I actually kind of like this analogy.. just like the Corleone's.. Pakistan too has loose cannons.. some wise voices.. some traitors.. and possibly the prodigal son returning to save the day??

Santro if it was just a question of stuffing afghanis thats fine they are stuffed. If it was a question of massive bribes and or stuffing pakistan that also is doable. But you just can not ignore china and iran. I presume Michael is Imran lol

Santro if it was just a question of stuffing afghanis thats fine they are stuffed. If it was a question of massive bribes and or stuffing pakistan that also is doable. But you just can not ignore china and iran. I presume Michael is Imran lol

China is a capregieme.. so is the US.. and it must play a more direct part.

Do you accept that ignoring capregiemes china & iran is not an option?

No you cannot, they have stakes in the reigion, with their own weights.. and ramifications for their own turf, so they must be included.

No you cannot, they have stakes in the reigion, with their own weights.. and ramifications for their own turf, so they must be included.

QED. So you agree anyone postulating this drivel should be sent back to the drawing board?

QED. So you agree anyone postulating this drivel should be sent back to the drawing board?

Anyone postulating a solution for Afghanistan or economic futures in Afghanistan without consulting Iran or China needs to go back and DO IT AGAIN.

Anyone postulating a solution for Afghanistan or economic futures in Afghanistan without consulting Iran or China needs to go back and DO IT AGAIN.

China is counting on Pakistan's backing and India is counting on America's blessing.What exactly is Iran counting on?

Its location and oil that we all want lol

Nah man,The noose around Iran's neck is tightening.Even Pakistan is now wary for any type of permanent energy deal with Iran and smartly so if ya ask me...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom