What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waz @Slav Defence Kindly do the needful.

Thank You!

Here you go ISI lackey..

The godfather of the Taliban: Hamid Gul and his legacy | News | DW.COM | 16.08.2015

A friend of mine stated,

HYPOCRISY OF OUR NATION OVERDOSED.

- We support Army for operations like Zarb e Azab against militants but at the same time we mourn death of a person who justified killings of the same army during Lal Masjid operation.

- We cry for 141 kids of Peshawar but we also cry over the death of Taliban sympathizers who labelled Baituallah Mehsud, the founder of Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan, a faction that slaughtered those kids, a " Sacha Pakistani & Mujahid."

- We are in such an unfortunate situation that all the people who tried to took stand against such intolerance and extremist mindset are being taken away from us. From Sifwat Gayyur to Salman Taseer to Shahbaz Bhatti to Bashir Bilor to Chaudhry Aslam to Sabeen Mahmud to Shuja Khanzada, all voices that dared to speak against mass murderers continue to get slaughtered as our people argue . . . . .

" whether this war is ours or not "

" whether our troops fighting the militants are martyrs or not "

" whether the elements who pledge alliance to ISIS and attempt to take over country's capital should be stopped or not "

What are we? deluded, confused or simply mentally fucked up people? Where are we heading?

And here the ISI chamcha police are creating threads praising Hameed Gul

Enjoy him posing with terrorists

11904635_1700799453477286_3815500046416609314_n.jpg

Since you believe everything you read in the papers, and are clueless about the Taliban, why don't you go and study history from a neutral prospective, rather than cut and paste BS!! Or has hate corrupted your senses so much, that you can't differentiate, right from wrong?

TTP under the handle of Asian Tigers at the time killed Col Imam who was a close confidant of General Gul. This doesn't even make sense.

Since you believe everything you read in the papers, and are clueless about the Taliban, why don't you go and study history from a neutral prospective, rather than cut and paste BS!! Or has hate corrupted your senses so much, that you can't differentiate, right from wrong?

The Taliban and Hameed Gul are the reason you are fighting Zarb -e- Azb today.. Clueless is a person who does not know why his present is tainted by a past he does not wish to criticize or question.. Now go figure..

Here's more food for thought for you,

11863408_1700591773498054_692339184702293789_n.jpg

TTP under the handle of Asian Tigers at the time killed Col Imam who was a close confidant of General Gul. This doesn't even make sense.

You must understand something, Afghani Taliban and TTP are TWO different groups. They support each others ideology, at a grass root level they have sympathizers. BUT this is where the similarities end. One is Pro-Pakistan and has never hurt Pakistan = Afghani Taliban. The other is a wolf in sheep's clothing, so to speak, and serves only to harm Pakistan = TTP,

Does it make sense now?

The Taliban and Hameed Gul are the reason you are fighting Zarb -e- Azb today.. Clueless is a person who does not know why his present is tainted by a past he does not wish to criticize or question.. Now go figure..

Here's more food for thought for you,

View attachment 248061

A kid who does not know the difference, between Afghani Taliban and TTP need not be on this thread. Go spew your "facts," or "garbage" as we call it, somewhere else.

This thread is to honor a fallen hero. NOT for your senseless ranting !!!

You must understand something, Afghani Taliban and TTP are TWO different groups. They support each others ideology, at a grass root level they have sympathizers. BUT this is where the similarities end. One is Pro-Pakistan and has never hurt Pakistan = Afghani Taliban. The other is a wolf in sheep's clothing, so to speak, and serves only to harm Pakistan = TTP,

Does it make sense now?

Still differentiating between 'good' Taliban and 'bad' Taliban eh? In either case Hameed Gul called Hakeemullah Mehsud the leader of TTP a 'sacha Pakistani' and in that one breath he legitimized and condoned all that TTP has done..

Now I'll let you make more excuses such as 'Afghan Taliban this, Pakistani Taliban that'... Go on..

And ofcourse you have NO response to the pictures of Hameed Gul posing with terrorist Mullahs that infest Pakistan with sectarian violence etc..

He had nothing to do with the 4 million Afghanis in Pakistan. He became DG ISI in 1987.
True. I no longer complaint why common sense is so rare a commodity despite being considered something 'common'. Neither as DG MO, nor as DG MI/ISI he had any role in letting Afghans settled in Pakistan. It was the job of the interior ministry to reduced them to the camps (like Iran did) and not to let them roam freely in the country. It was the job of the coast guards (perhaps most corrupt entity associated with Army), the rangers, and Police to curb and control drugs and weapon smuggling. I fail to understand how General Gul could be held responsible for all these ills.

Still differentiating between 'good' Taliban and 'bad' Taliban eh? In either case Hameed Gul called Hakeemullah Mehsud the leader of TTP a 'sacha Pakistani' and in that one breath he legitimized and condoned all that TTP has done..

Now I'll let you make more excuses such as 'Afghan Taliban this, Pakistani Taliban that'... Go on..

Having know Hamid Uncle Marhoom personally, I'm not going to listen to your rant. Please provide evidence.

Secondly, one can differ with his opinions, but his being a true Patriot, and Son of the soil, is unquestionable. Keep on ranting, the more you rant, the more stupid you look!

Having know Hamid Uncle Marhoom personally, I'm not going to listen to your rant. Please provide evidence.

Secondly, one can differ with his opinions, but his being a true Patriot, and Son of the soil, is unquestionable. Keep on ranting, the more you rant, the more stupid you look!

Everyone has seen the evidence I provided, Hameed Gul posing with terrorist mullahs in the two pictures I have posted in my previous posts. You may know him personally, that has nothing to do with what he has done to Pakistani society. The only one looking stupid here is YOU since you are overcome by emotional bias now that you've admitted you knew him personally. I speak objectively since I have no affiliation with the guy.

Once again, try defending this

11863408_1700591773498054_692339184702293789_n.jpg

11904635_1700799453477286_3815500046416609314_n.jpg

True. I no longer complaint why common sense is so rare a commodity despite being considered something 'common'. Neither as DG MO, nor as DG MI/ISI he had any role in letting Afghans settled in Pakistan. It was the job of the interior ministry to reduced them to the camps (like Iran did) and not to let them roam freely in the country. It was the job of the coast guards (perhaps most corrupt entity associated with Army), the rangers, and Police to curb and control drugs and weapon smuggling. I fail to understand how General Gul could be held responsible for all these ills.

People blinded by hate, don't need a reason, they just rant!

People blinded by hate, don't need a reason, they just rant!

Or people blinded by their love of Pakistan compared to your love of Hameed Gul. Still waiting for your response with regards to him posing with terrorist mullahs above.

Everyone has seen the evidence I provided, Hameed Gul posing with terrorist mullahs in the two pictures I have posted in my previous posts. You may know him personally, that has nothing to do with what he has done to Pakistani society. The only one looking stupid here is YOU since you are overcome by emotional bias now that you've admitted you knew him personally. I speak objectively since I have no affiliation with the guy.

A single picture is evidence? you sure are a special kind of..................

I'll let @qamar1990 take care of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom