What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still differentiating between 'good' Taliban and 'bad' Taliban eh? In either case Hameed Gul called Hakeemullah Mehsud the leader of TTP a 'sacha Pakistani' and in that one breath he legitimized and condoned all that TTP has done..

Now I'll let you make more excuses such as 'Afghan Taliban this, Pakistani Taliban that'... Go on..

And ofcourse you have NO response to the pictures of Hameed Gul posing with terrorist Mullahs that infest Pakistan with sectarian violence etc..
when and where did he do that?? where is your source?

Everyone has seen the evidence I provided, Hameed Gul posing with terrorist mullahs in the two pictures I have posted in my previous posts. You may know him personally, that has nothing to do with what he has done to Pakistani society. The only one looking stupid here is YOU since you are overcome by emotional bias now that you've admitted you knew him personally. I speak objectively since I have no affiliation with the guy.

Once again, try defending this

View attachment 248062
View attachment 248063
both pictures are from one day and even sheikh rasheed is in these pics.. so you saying sheikh rasheed is a supporter of terrorists as well??

You might have heard of 'innocent until proven guilty'. I presume you have irrefutable evidence against the people you are so passionately calling terrorists. Why not get them convicted as terrorist in a court of law and then come back here and give us lecture on what Gul saheb had to do and what not?
not only that he should also atleast post the sources of his claims... plus is the army cheif attending a funeral of a terrorist supporter?? if so he should be held accountable as well. or will you cowards wait untill he passes as well to say something.
@NaMaloom

We weren't fighting the USSR when the pictures that I have posted above were taken. I have no doubt about his patriotism. Zia ul-Haq was very patriotic too, so was Hitler..

The picture was taken after Difah-e-Pakistan Council rally, it is common knowledge that Hameed Gul has close relationships with all the mullahs in those two pictures. Now you are most welcome to play dumb.

Act like your age then..
r u by any chance that piece of shit known as tarek fatah or any of his supporters? im seriously starting suspect that.

You don't need a source for mud slinging.
**** him hes a piece of shit anyways.

not only that he should also atleast post the sources of his claims... plus is the army cheif attending a funeral of a terrorist supporter?? if so he should be held accountable as well. or will you cowards wait untill he passes as well to say something.
@NaMaloom

r u by any chance that piece of shit known as tarek fatah or any of his supporters? im seriously starting suspect that.

**** him hes a piece of shit anyways.

Plus Three ex-COAS attended the funeral Gen Baig, Gen Kakar, Gen Kiyani

Sure sounds like it. I wouldn't be surprised!

You might have heard of 'innocent until proven guilty'. I presume you have irrefutable evidence against the people you are so passionately calling terrorists. Why not get them convicted as terrorist in a court of law and then come back here and give us lecture on what Gul saheb had to do and what not?

Gul Saheb was a Passionate Patriot. Like any Spymaster he did things that were in the Interest of his nation, irrespective of the judgement that weather they were right or wrong.

I guess you are being naive to realize the fact that :

- Spies ( of any nation ) , the moment they become one, do commit Illegal Activities ( thats what they are there for ) , weather it can be proved in court of law or not, is irrlelevant.
- "Innocent Until Proven Guilty" is the most lame excuse to defend Hamid Gul. He doesnt need a Defence at all. As, i said, he was a soldier, if he kiiled, he was only saving his country regardless of the fact, that , the kill can be proven/considered as a murder or not.

[QUOE="Jf Thunder, post: 7524894, member: 151954"]death before disgrace, in a soldier's technical term means, it is better to be shot by the enemy than to surrender

You are mentioning only particular situation. This translation is correct for that scenario. However death before disgrace means death before disgrace.[/QUOTE]
Sir, one thing that came in mind was the case of Gen Asif Nawaz, dont you think that his case has more similarities to Gen Gul's case? the only difference is that Gen Gul was retired

Dedicated to General Gul...
( I shared it here because this is specific to General Hameed Gul)

56211_97100416.jpg.pagespeed.ce.B_OG-tggqa.jpg

United States government prompted Gul's name in a list of 4 former ISI officers for inclusion in the list of international terrorists that was sent to UN Secretary General, but China refused

You are mentioning only particular situation. This translation is correct for that scenario. However death before disgrace means death before disgrace.
sir but im sorry for brining religion here.
but Gen Hamid was very religious, and he wouldn't willingly go against anything that Islam has commanded.
now i dont know what happened, but maybe after a few years we might know something?
before that, i dont know anything, and cant say anything on my own[/QUOTE]

Mathematics can help you solve very difficult puzzles in fractions of seconds. Chemistry, Biology, Physics even in religion you will find out mathematics. Holy Quran is best example that mathematics is related with religion as well. I want to say that there is no field of study in the universe in which you can't apply rules of mathematics. It seems that this universe is based on very accurate principles of mathematics.
Lets apply mathematics in this analysis.

1. There are 365 days in a year
2. Lets suppose average age of Col shuja khanzada and Gen (R) Hamid Gul is 65 years.
3. Converting thier age into days
365 x 65 = 23725 days
Out of 23725 days approx ( more than that) they lived but they died on same day . Now apply the mathematical concept of probability. Probability of death of these two person on same day ( within 24 hours) is nearly -23725.
probability of this coincidence is very low hence one can conclude that it was planned.

why two dead bodies?

Gen (R) Hamid Gul a silent death appearing to be normal.
Col Shuja khanzada a noisy death suicide attack and planned .

I think someone tried to divert the attention of public and law enforcement agencies from shocking death of Gen (R) Hamid Gul.

From this we can conclude that mastermind of these two incidents is same.
And Don't forget
Death before disgrace .........attribute of soldier and man of Honour...........Erwin Rommel.

United States government prompted Gul's name in a list of 4 former ISI officers for inclusion in the list of international terrorists that was sent to UN Secretary General, but China refused

sir but im sorry for brining religion here.
but Gen Hamid was very religious, and he wouldn't willingly go against anything that Islam has commanded.
now i dont know what happened, but maybe after a few years we might know something?
before that, i dont know anything, and cant say anything on my own

Mathematics can help you solve very difficult puzzles in fractions of seconds. Chemistry, Biology, Physics even in religion you will find out mathematics. Holy Quran is best example that mathematics is related with religion as well. I want to say that there is no field of study in the universe in which you can't apply rules of mathematics. It seems that this universe is based on very accurate principles of mathematics.

2. Lets suppose average age of Col shuja khanzada and Gen (R) Hamid Gul is 65 years.
365 x 65 = 23725 days
Out of 23725 days approx ( more than that) they lived but they died on same day . Now apply the mathematical concept of probability. Probability of death of these two person on same day ( within 24 hours) is nearly -23725.
probability of this coincidence is very low hence one can conclude that it was planned.

why two dead bodies?

I think someone tried to divert the attention of public and law enforcement agencies from shocking death of Gen (R) Hamid Gul.

And Don't forget
Death before disgrace .........attribute of soldier and man of Honour...........Erwin Rommel.[/QUOTE]
sir now the problem is, who would want them dead?
Col Shuja was retired, but he was getting popular in his new job.
Gen Gul was retired and was not active in any Govt office? one can say the Col Shuja's death could be planned, but what would someone get out of killing Gen Gul?
but who knows, maybe it will come out some day, just like Romel's secret death came out?

365 x 65 = 23725 days

why two dead bodies?

And Don't forget
Death before disgrace .........attribute of soldier and man of Honour...........Erwin Rommel.
Gen Gul was retired and was not active in any Govt office? one can say the Col Shuja's death could be planned, but what would someone get out of killing Gen Gul?
but who knows, maybe it will come out some day, just like Romel's secret death came out?[/QUOTE]

United States government prompted Gul's name in a list of 4 former ISI officers for inclusion in the list of international terrorists that was sent to UN Secretary General, but China refused. RAW/ CIA

Connect the dots.

Regional and international security dynamics , Peace talk, Pakistan leverage in Afghanistan

these are the obvious facts for our analysis

God knows what is going on behind the screen

but who knows, maybe it will come out some day, just like Romel's secret death came out?

United States government prompted Gul's name in a list of 4 former ISI officers for inclusion in the list of international terrorists that was sent to UN Secretary General, but China refused. RAW/ CIA

Connect the dots.

Regional and international security dynamics , Peace talk, Pakistan leverage in Afghanistan

God knows what is going on behind the screen[/QUOTE]
but if it is true, then i doubt Gen Gul would have done it willingly, becuase i doubt he had something which might disgrace him, if he did, he would be so open about his opposition to USA

Connect the dots.

God knows what is going on behind the screen
but if it is true, then i doubt Gen Gul would have done it willingly, becuase i doubt he had something which might disgrace him, if he did, he would be so open about his opposition to USA[/QUOTE]

General Gul volunteered to fly to US and fight the accusations against him. He said they will not arrest me because they have nothing on me.

[/QUOTE]but if it is true, then i doubt Gen Gul would have done it willingly, becuase i doubt he had something which might disgrace him, if he did, he would be so open about his opposition to USA[/QUOTE]

Naive thought
Don't forget mathematics
You cannot simply rule out any probability.
Probability of coincidence is negative
while
probability of planning as I suspected is positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom