What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
but if it is true, then i doubt Gen Gul would have done it willingly, becuase i doubt he had something which might disgrace him, if he did, he would be so open about his opposition to USA[/QUOTE]

Naive thought
Don't forget mathematics
You cannot simply rule out any probability.
Probability of coincidence is negative
while
probability of planning as I suspected is positive[/QUOTE]
but now the man is dead, we cant do anything for now, maybe something will come out after a few years?

but if it is true, then i doubt Gen Gul would have done it willingly, becuase i doubt he had something which might disgrace him, if he did, he would be so open about his opposition to USA

Naive thought
Don't forget mathematics
while
probability of planning as I suspected is positive[/QUOTE]
but now the man is dead, we cant do anything for now, maybe something will come out after a few years?[/QUOTE]

Any one noticed
Dr Shahid masood explanation
Gen sab na waseyat ki thi k maree dead body ko sard khaana main na rakha jae. Es lia un k baitooon ka wait nae keya gaya aor jald janaza dafna deya gaya.

Dr baber awan point
Gen sab na akhre baat jo ki gar main dunya p ekhtalafi note dakhta hain. Us wkt 2 doctors b sath tha. Pher us k bd Gen sab na kaha k sar sa teesain uth rae hain

wo 2 doctor kon tha? Kaya kr rae tha?
Is it coincidence???
Gen sab na waseyat ki thi k dead body sard khana main na rakhna
It it coincidence
or he knew he is going to die?
Kis ko kb ki thi waseeyat?

Although I spoke to him over the phone to greet him on Eid, I had met him in Nov last at RWP. He looked fighting fit then.

How did you know him, if you don't mind my asking.

Yeah, he was. And in reply you back stabbing Arabs allow temples in UAE.

After the leader of their country massacred thousands of Muslims.

Maybe the farsis are right about you.

Salaam Pakistani awaam,

Yeh Arabi aur Farsi humaray saab ke dushmaan hain. These dirty sand crawlers make deals with India, and they are supposed to be our trusted Muslim brothers. Whereas atheist China is more loyal to us than these pieces of shit. I have now become the official enemy of Arabs and Farsis. Our true friends are only the Turks of Turkey and the atheists of China. I hope a huge asteroid hits the Arabs and Persians. Inshallah.

LOL.

Don't you guys have hundreds of temples in Pakistan? Don't you have millions of compatriots which are Hindu?

There are no temples in KSA anyway. Only mosques.

The rulers of UAE are doing business with India. Just like every Muslim country is doing, including Iran and Turkey. Modi or whatever his name is, is irrelevant here.

You yourself are doing business with our enemies (Iran) but that has not stopped the GCC from hosting millions of Pakistanis, giving billions to Pakistan or doing investments there.

I don't care if you hate the 450 million Arabs or if you hate Farsis.

I paid respects to a friend of the Arab nation. I am not interested in anything else in this thread. Certainly not your or anyone else's "approval".

Naive thought
Don't forget mathematics
while
probability of planning as I suspected is positive
but now the man is dead, we cant do anything for now, maybe something will come out after a few years?[/QUOTE]

Any one noticed
Dr Shahid masood explanation
Gen sab na waseyat ki thi k maree dead body ko sard khaana main na rakha jae. Es lia un k baitooon ka wait nae keya gaya aor jald janaza dafna deya gaya.

Dr baber awan point
Gen sab na akhre baat jo ki gar main dunya p ekhtalafi note dakhta hain. Us wkt 2 doctors b sath tha. Pher us k bd Gen sab na kaha k sar sa teesain uth rae hain

wo 2 doctor kon tha? Kaya kr rae tha?
Is it coincidence???
Gen sab na waseyat ki thi k dead body sard khana main na rakhna
It it coincidence
or he knew he is going to die?
Kis ko kb ki thi waseeyat?[/QUOTE]
the doctors were his freinds, and btw he said that if his wife or himself were to die,
so the actual waseehat was for his wife, who was more ill, not for himself

United States government prompted Gul's name in a list of 4 former ISI officers for inclusion in the list of international terrorists that was sent to UN Secretary General, but China refused

sir but im sorry for brining religion here.
but Gen Hamid was very religious, and he wouldn't willingly go against anything that Islam has commanded.
now i dont know what happened, but maybe after a few years we might know something?
before that, i dont know anything, and cant say anything on my own

Mathematics can help you solve very difficult puzzles in fractions of seconds. Chemistry, Biology, Physics even in religion you will find out mathematics. Holy Quran is best example that mathematics is related with religion as well. I want to say that there is no field of study in the universe in which you can't apply rules of mathematics. It seems that this universe is based on very accurate principles of mathematics.
Lets apply mathematics in this analysis.

1. There are 365 days in a year
2. Lets suppose average age of Col shuja khanzada and Gen (R) Hamid Gul is 65 years.
3. Converting thier age into days
365 x 65 = 23725 days
Out of 23725 days approx ( more than that) they lived but they died on same day . Now apply the mathematical concept of probability. Probability of death of these two person on same day ( within 24 hours) is nearly -23725.
probability of this coincidence is very low hence one can conclude that it was planned.

why two dead bodies?

Gen (R) Hamid Gul a silent death appearing to be normal.
Col Shuja khanzada a noisy death suicide attack and planned .

I think someone tried to divert the attention of public and law enforcement agencies from shocking death of Gen (R) Hamid Gul.

From this we can conclude that mastermind of these two incidents is same.
And Don't forget
Death before disgrace .........attribute of soldier and man of Honour...........Erwin Rommel.

Last time I checked the "Angel of death" didn't care for "the mathematical concept of probability" but don't let that stop you two, from making a fool of yourselves. Please do carry on!

Last time I checked the "Angel of death" didn't care for "the mathematical concept of probability" but don't let that stop you two, from making a fool of yourselves. Please do carry on!
dont blame me man

It was not only an act of Angel of death. In case of Col shuja there is enough evidence.

It was not only an act of Angel of death. In case of Col shuja there is enough evidence.

Bro please do study how life and death are governed in Islam, IF you are a Muslim. Otherwise you are free to believe what ever you like!

Note: I do not know what religion you follow, hence the above comment. Neither am I asking you, what religion you follow, It's your personal business.

Bro please do study how life and death are governed in Islam, IF you are a Muslim. Otherwise you are free to believe what ever you like!

Note: I do not know what religion you follow, hence the above comment. Neither am I asking you, what religion you follow, It's your personal business.
ہمارے چاہے بغیر انسان چاہ بھی نہیں سکتا۔ خدا کی قسم ایسا ہی ہے۔

A micromort is a unit of risk measuring a one-in-a-million probability of death(from micro- and mortality). Micromorts can be used to measure riskiness of various day-to-day activities. A microprobability is a one-in-a million chance of some event; thus a micromort is the microprobability of death. The micromort concept was introduced by Ronald A. Howard who pioneered the modern practice of decision analysis.

It is not a religious debate. It is my analysis based on very obvious and simple facts.

A micromort is a unit of risk measuring a one-in-a-million probability of death(from micro- and mortality). Micromorts can be used to measure riskiness of various day-to-day activities. A microprobability is a one-in-a million chance of some event; thus a micromort is the microprobability of death. The micromort concept was introduced by Ronald A. Howard who pioneered the modern practice of decision analysis.

It is not a religious debate. It is my analysis based on very obvious and simple facts.

In real life, which means "ZERO."

You can sit and analyze all you want, but can you tell me YOUR time of death? Since no one knows you better than yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom