What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or people blinded by their love of Pakistan compared to your love of Hameed Gul. Still waiting for your response with regards to him posing with terrorist mullahs above.
What is there to respond bhai? Gul saheb had his preferences and prejudices like every human have but that does not mean he was not patriotic. I am perhaps as much or even more critic of mullah and their fasad -fi-sabeel-illah but at that time, they were fighting in Afghanistan against communist USSR that was oppressor and aggressor. The only objectionable figure I see in the 2nd photos is Moulana Ludhyanvi (a sectarian bigot) and I wish Gul saheb had avoided getting himself shot in that group. The background suggests this was a Pakistan -related event, perhaps 6th September, and not some mullah gathering per se.

Last edited:
What is there to respond bhai? Gul saheb had his preferences and prejudiced like every human have but that does not mean he was not patriotic. I am perhaps as much or even more critic of mullah and their fasad -fi-sabeel-illah but at that time, they were fighting in Afghanistan against communist USSR that was oppressor and aggressor. The only objectionable figure I see in the 2nd photos is Moulana Ludhyanvi (a sectarian bigot) and I wish Gul saheb had avoided getting himself shot in that group.

And it's just a pic, we don't even know in what context it was taken! There is ZERO evidence of him ever supporting Maulana Ludhyanvi.

BUT mud slingers will sling mud on a dead person, because that is their filthy and disgusting character! And when they getting a befitting slap on their face, they cry crocodile tears about their patriotism, sitting in Canada! Someone needs to ask them, have they even contributed 1/1000,000th of what Gen H.Gul did, for Pakistan?

What is there to respond bhai? Gul saheb had his preferences and prejudiced like every human have but that does not mean he was not patriotic. I am perhaps as much or even more critic of mullah and their fasad -fi-sabeel-illah but at that time, they were fighting in Afghanistan against communist USSR that was oppressor and aggressor. The only objectionable figure I see in the 2nd photos is Moulana Ludhyanvi (a sectarian bigot) and I wish Gul saheb had avoided getting himself shot in that group.

We weren't fighting the USSR when the pictures that I have posted above were taken. I have no doubt about his patriotism. Zia ul-Haq was very patriotic too, so was Hitler..

And it's just a pic, we don't even know in what context it was taken! There is ZERO evidence of him ever supporting Maulana Ludhyanvi. BUT mud slingers will sling mud on a dead person, because that is their character!

The picture was taken after Difah-e-Pakistan Council rally, it is common knowledge that Hameed Gul has close relationships with all the mullahs in those two pictures. Now you are most welcome to play dumb.

old enough to be your father.

Act like your age then..

We weren't fighting the USSR when the pictures that I have posted above were taken. I have no doubt about his patriotism. Zia ul-Haq was very patriotic too, so was Hitler..

The picture was taken after Difah-e-Pakistan Council rally, it is common knowledge that Hameed Gul has close relationships with all the mullahs in those two pictures. Now you are most welcome to play dumb.

Act like your age then..

Question: "What have you done kid, for Pakistan, that gives you the right to question a fallen Hero? Ever served a single day, on the front?"

Question: "What have you done kid, for Pakistan, that gives you the right to question a fallen Hero?"

Pretty sure I haven't provided legitimacy to terrorist mullahs by appearing at their rallies and I won't ever. Sometimes doing less is doing more. :)

Pretty sure I haven't provided legitimacy to terrorist mullahs by appearing at their rallies and I won't ever. Sometimes doing less is doing more. :)

Sure thing!! Keep ranting keyboard warrior. See if anyone gives two hoots about you on this forum!

After you are done ranting, you can crawl back to where you came from.

Bhai, I might disagree with you on lots of things but if you invite me to attend a gathering on 'Difaa e Pakistan' something for which I have taken oath, would I not attend it? Gul saheb attended that gathering out of sheer patriotism and his oath. He did not attend a gathering where Ludhyanvi was planning how to kill shias for instance. Comparing Gul and Zia with Hitler was in bad taste and indication of poor knowledge and understanding of history.

Sure thing!! Keep ranting keyboard warrior. See if anyone gives two hoots about you on this forum!

After you are done ranting, you can crawl back to where you came from.

Juvenile tactics, still attacking the messenger instead of refuting the message I came with.. I see you have YET to provide evidence to refute the pictures I posted. Perhaps you should google the meaning of 'rant' and then you'll realize who really is ranting here (hint: you).

Bhai, I might disagree with you on lots of things but if you invite me to attend a gathering on 'Difaa e Pakistan' something for which I have taken oath, would I not attend it? Gul saheb attended that gathering out of sheer patriotism and his oath. He did not attend a gathering where Ludhyanvi was planning how to kill shias for instance. Comparing Gul and Zia with Hitler was in bad taste and indication of poor knowledge and understanding of history.

Simply labeling your rally 'Difah-e-Pakistan council' gathering is nonsense when the organizers are all terrorists and terrorist sympathizers. Its like the Ku Kux Klan organized a 'Protect America' rally - would you attend that? Hameed Gul attended the Difah-e-Pakistan Council rallies on more than one occasion due to his close affiliation to the mullahs.

Hameed Gul attended the Difah-e-Pakistan Council rallies on more than one occasion due to his close affiliation to the mullahs.

Since the mullahs are so bad, tell me who conducted the marriage ceremony of your parents? A Priest?

When someone dies in your family who leads the funeral prayers? A Chaplin?

Simply labeling your rally 'Difah-e-Pakistan council' gathering is nonsense when the organizers are all terrorists and terrorist sympathizers. Its like the Ku Kux Klan organized a 'Protect America' rally - would you attend that? Hameed Gul attended the Difah-e-Pakistan Council rallies on more than one occasion due to his close affiliation to the mullahs.
You might have heard of 'innocent until proven guilty'. I presume you have irrefutable evidence against the people you are so passionately calling terrorists. Why not get them convicted as terrorist in a court of law and then come back here and give us lecture on what Gul saheb had to do and what not?

You might have heard of 'innocent until proven guilty'. I presume you have irrefutable evidence against the people you are so passionately calling terrorists. Why not get them convicted as terrorist in a court of law and then come back here and give us lecture on what Gul saheb had to do and what not?

Bhai, keyboard warriors can only sling mud. Nothing else!!

11870770_885611561515884_7598330923291705475_n.jpg
Sometimes not saying anything is better than going on rants... You recognise the people in this picture paying their respects??
or do certain pictures only seem appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom