What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you even argue with people who disrespect the soldiers who fight for us??
if you abuse him then everything i said in my post is directed towards you... just like my pm..... anybody who support hussein haqqani
No this is my 2nd post in whole thread. Only losers use abusive language and it shows their family background. Learn to win argument through debate instead of abusive language. Anyway, post reported!
He was soldier, right.
Fought war . Thank you.
But due to ignorance and unforgiveable mistakes, and that mindset which continued after the retirement , it has ruined our generations for decades.
Mix of life due to his service in war, but damage is already done for long term . Yes due to mindset.

@qamar1990, dude, stop tagging me. I don't care what your opinions are of anyone, neither should you care of mine. I'm amazing, and I know it! :D

@Oscar
man we didn' start Afghan war.. Soviets entered on call of Local commuinists...now in wr rand chaos, truth and morality are first victims.. its not because of mal-intention but because its impossible to control war variables... Taliban, tribes cutoms are not islamic.. WHen holy Prophet SW sentenced death on hearing music or beaten people for not having beard... General H.Gull supported taliban against soviets not for torturing people..he said that he told several times to taliban not to refrain girls from schooling, but Taliban didn't allow as per customs.. Itwas not islamic nor Hameed Gulll call...
Leave it, it's a lost cause. He won't listen and make you too a supporter of TTP or maulvi Burqa party

To all people here who are criticizing the mindset of gen gul would be speaking russian if there was no general gul in the history of pakistan.
He did what was required to save pakistan from soviet invasion.You know what was the power of the monster of that time called soviet union?At that time we were no nuclear power and with that much military power the russians would had invaded our entire country in just weeks.He did not change his mindset till his death but at the same time he did not cause any direct damage.He only did us a favor of saving pakistan from soviet invasion and nothing did bad for pakistan in his post retirement life.Come on guys we owe general sahib a lot.Have some respect for that dead patriot.

She is a girl and an atheist. Best to ignore the troll.
he might be an athiest but he still a pakistani.... hes a he not a she.
and if a pakistani disrespects our soldiers then that pakistani deserves to be treated like shit.

To all people here who are criticizing the mindset of gen gul would be speaking russian if there was no general of general gul in the history of pakistan.
He did what was required to save pakistan from soviet invasion.You know what was the power of the monster of that time called soviet union?At that time we were no nuclear power and with that much military power the russians would had invaded our entire country in just weeks.He did not change his mindset till his death but at the same time he did not cause any direct damage.He only did us a favor of saving pakistan from soviet invasion and nothing did bad for pakistan in his post retirement life.Come on guys we owe general sahib a lot.Have some respect for that dead patriot.
these people shameless dogs.

Kabhi aoo khusbu laga k:lol:
Don't play cheap shots If you can't debate and don't know me.
your arguments always just so you know.. i just cant be bothered write up arguments against fucks with nothing to do but be on computer.

Last edited:
I read some pages .Nobody abused him(gul). Even if someone used low language , then he should not talk like this.
Actually They can't believe people still praising the mindset of zia & gul, we have to pay the price for decades. Our generations are ruined. He continued this mindset after the retirement. Now , burden of 4 million afghan refugees and their behaviour against Pakistan, bombing and they are biting us daily due to the mindset and mistakes.

You are late. A lot of abuses were being hurled at A dead hero, A true Patriot, by indians, a TTA and a senior mod !!

He had nothing to do with the 4 million Afghanis in Pakistan. He became DG ISI in 1987.

His contribution to Pakistan's security and existence is unquestionable, and beyond words. Please don't talk about things you are clueless about.

To all people here who are criticizing the mindset of gen gul would be speaking russian if there was no general gul in the history of pakistan.

My young friend Pakistan was a nuclear power as back as 1980, if NOT more. DO look up PAF perfecting the "bomb toss technique" in '82.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
My young friend Pakistan was a nuclear power as back as 1980, if NOT more. DO look up PAF perfecting the "bomb toss technique" in '82.

Thanks!!
We got some nuclear device and had no delivery systems so basically we had no nuclear deterrent of causing destruction on a mass scale.

Hameed Gul man of honors? is this a joke? I'm really hoping that in the 32 pages of this distasteful thread is a video of Hameed Gul singing praises of that TTP swine Mehsud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom