What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not sure weather Rommel was involved in conspiracy or not but we are sure that his views were quite different from mainstream government and choosed honorable silent death instead of disgrace.
Death before disgrace is the old military tradition.
but suicide is Haraam in Islam

but suicide is Haraam in

I am telling you thinking of an upright soldier. Honourable and upright soldier will prefer death instead of disgrace anywhere in the world. Its part of soldiery.

people talking bad about Gen. Hamid Gul are lowest of the low.... they filthy dirty bastards.
they haven't done shit for pakistan nor are they able to so they go around attacking a man who has done more for our country then these stupid fagots and mother fuckers can ever do.

I am telling you thinking of an upright soldier. Honourable and upright soldier will prefer death instead of disgrace anywhere in the world. Its part of soldiery.
death before disgrace, in a soldier's technical term means, it is better to be shot by the enemy than to surrender

[QUOE="Jf Thunder, post: 7524894, member: 151954"]death before disgrace, in a soldier's technical term means, it is better to be shot by the enemy than to surrender[/QUOTE]

You are mentioning only particular situation. This translation is correct for that scenario. However death before disgrace means death before disgrace.

[QUOE="Jf Thunder, post: 7524894, member: 151954"]death before disgrace, in a soldier's technical term means, it is better to be shot by the enemy than to surrender

You are mentioning only particular situation. This translation is correct for that scenario. However death before disgrace means death before disgrace.[/QUOTE]
sir but im sorry for brining religion here.
but Gen Hamid was very religious, and he wouldn't willingly go against anything that Islam has commanded.
now i dont know what happened, but maybe after a few years we might know something?
before that, i dont know anything, and cant say anything on my own

Thread need to be frame in gold
His grave should be a shrine
A huge statue of him with word of
" Last Patriot " khatemul patriot:tup: diye jalana hari pili jhandiyan bhi lagana matha bhi tekna aur Pakistan Zindabad ka Nara bhi lagana.
RIP soldier.

From tv programs about his death of Dr. Shahid Masood and the Senator Dr Babar Awan, one comes to know that he went out for a walk in the evening in the area surrounding his house in Muree hills. He came back and sat with his daughter and son in law and said he wanted to watch Dr. Babar Awan's program. Then he complained of headache and was taken to hospital.

As far as the theory that he was under pressure because his wife was in last stage of cancer, In Dr. Shahid Masood's program it was revealed the his wife had on and off cancer since the eighties. Facing pressure is not something he was unused to having been in senior positions in the army.

It seems to be the work of Blackwater and CIA because Gen Gull was mediating between the Taliban so that the peace process could go ahead after it had been sabotaged by the US by leaking the death of Mullah Umar.

Although I spoke to him over the phone to greet him on Eid, I had met him in Nov last at RWP. He looked fighting fit then.
Last year you was in Pindi to met him?...or you've some other memories related to your previous Job in Pindi

people talking bad about Gen. Hamid Gul are lowest of the low.... they filthy dirty bastards.
they haven't done shit for pakistan nor are they able to so they go around attacking a man who has done more for our country then these stupid fagots and mother fuckers can ever do.

Preach!

Abusive language is sign of frustration and sign of losing the argument.

Emotional people! !

Last edited:
Tell that to the members that were abusing the recently deceased general. :disagree:
I read some pages .Nobody abused him(gul). Even if someone used low language , then he should not talk like this.
Actually They can't believe people still praising the mindset of zia & gul, we have to pay the price for decades. Our generations are ruined. He continued this mindset after the retirement. Now , burden of 4 million afghan refugees and their behaviour against Pakistan, bombing and they are biting us daily due to the mindset and mistakes.

Last edited:
He is wrong, but don't stoop to his level. I have a lot of respect for you Bro!!!

Pray that Allah Almighty guides him and us, both, and makes it easier for us to follow the straight path.

Ameen bro..I am sorry. I will delete my post now.

Abusive language is sign of frustration and sign of losing the argument.

Emotional people! !
no im not arguing with any one.... im just saying how i feel towards people...
how do you even argue with people who disrespect the soldiers who fight for us??
if you abuse him then everything i said in my post is directed towards you... just like my pm..... anybody who support hussein haqqani

I read some pages .Nobody abused him(gul). Even if someone used low language , then he should not talk like this.
Actually They can't believe people still praising the mindset of zia & gul, we have to pay the price for decades. Our generations are ruined. He continued this mindset after the retirement. Now , burden of 4 million afghan refugees and their behaviour against Pakistan, bombing and they are biting us daily due to the mindset and mistakes.
mindset??? mindset of creating a proxy to defeat the soviets??? mindset of defeating an enemy covertly without risking the lives of our jawans?? people like you and asma janghir will be the next target of isi and the army...

you think you some smart person???
if you could have done a better job then you should join the army... but the likes of you are cowards who only talk... it is people like us who have to fight these wars( not me personally , my family and friends).
you cowards will simply just do the papers but your destiny will always be in the hands of people like us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom