What's new

Dama-Dum Mast In KPK

B3n3VyvCEAEm9O4.jpg

Impressive!!

PTI walay abhi do din pehlay JI key khilaf bhoonk rahay thay...see what happened today
1102550338-1.gif

That is crude language coming from you
I have been to the sit-in multiple times and there are families attending
kids/teenagers with there mothers and fathers
if you look down upon that than it is very sad especially from someone living in the U.S

Majority of the women in the sit in in Islamabad were brought in as cheer leaders. That's who I referred to. I am sure he has other supporters that are actually normal women who have the right to vote. No one denies the fact.

Btw, the CRUDEST thing that came out of these irresponsible, anti-Pakistan sit ins.....were dead bodies of innocent people and injured people in hundreds, including the Policemen and an attacked and violated Parliament. I don't think ANYTHING can be harsher and cruder than an innocent's life. That's the reality.
So please do me a favor, tell this guy to stop instigating hate and violence. Run his party in a democratic peaceful manner and wait for his turn instead of trying to bring down the entire country with his sad state of mind filled with personal greed. May be I'll develop some respect for him when people's lives aren't put in harms way so he could become a PM. Not to mention, when his mouth fires like a machine gun, nothing is backed up with proof. Not even ONE solid proof of any accusations. YET, he managed to attack the Parliament (still haven't resigned from it), got hundreds injured and some killed for not ONE valid reason!

Yes they are Muslims, They are equal to me in every sense but to say they are same as me Is an insult to my identity and culture.

I wish them the best, they can manage their affairs in their own community, we have no like or dislike of them.

Stop looking at everything in Through religious lense, the country is fukd cuz of it, you only have to look at religion to see the treachery of Arabs against the Othmans.
That's one thing we certainly can agree on. We are all Muslim, but we have our own way of life - each to their own.

Good for Nawaz Sharif, very good. Let's see how many of these promises he fulfills. He hasn't delivered most of his previous ones, adding more to the list is just going to hurt him.

Majority of the women in the sit in in Islamabad were brought in as cheer leaders.
Oh, look, our resident liar is back again. This is a total lie and a very insulting one. How dare you call our women, our mothers, our sisters 'cheer leaders'? And Where is your proof? Damn liar.

I don't think ANYTHING can be harsher and cruder than an innocent's life. That's the reality.
When it's about the deaths in PTI's protest it's all harsh and crude but when it comes to the fourteen innocents murdered in model town it's all good. Hypocrite.

nothing is backed up with proof. Not even ONE solid proof of any accusations.
Lie number two.

Parliament (still haven't resigned from it)
Lie number three.

Liar.

B3n3VyvCEAEm9O4.jpg

Impressive!!
Good for Nawaz Sharif, very good. Let's see how many of these promises he fulfills. He hasn't delivered most of his previous ones, adding more to the list is just going to hurt him. .

You calling me liar doesn't break the fact that your IK is almost politcally bankrupt. I am sure you've already started to see his lying campaign "slow down", as the chief Lie-Media Coordinator, Lickman and ARY's team have apologized to the court about constant lying and doing propaganda against the government, the supreme court and other institutions WITHOUT any proof. So there bursts the lie-filled balloon for IK.
Next, on NS....which "PREVIOUS" promises has someone not delivered? You know, if you want to get personal and get into the "PAST", someone (your IK), hasn't delivered a DAD to his own blood. How do you take someone's total lack of commitment to their blood (both Seeta White and Jamima's case), and think they'll be faithful to the country? NOT HAPPENING. As a human, the first and most important thing you are committed to, are your own children and family.

Last, judge NS based on when he got elected a couple of years ago and measure him on his performance. Two decades ago makes no sense. That, then calls many generals to be indicted for Treason and breaking the constitution like what Musharraff is dealing with. So...judge someone on today and what the are promising and delivering. We ALL have a very bad past. 5 years from now, you'll be sitting somewhere thinking, why the hell I wasted so much for this IK drama??? Time to move on with growth and prosperity in mind for the Pakistani people!

B3n3VyvCEAEm9O4.jpg

Impressive!!

You know, I am not a fan of this guy or his past. But listening to IK and his people's speech and listening to this guy, this guy does have a lot of leadership acumen needed in a premier to run a country. While dealing with so many issues at any given time, including threat to his government (IK's silly politics), he's managed to work with the US, India, Russia, China and has brought in the largest investment to the country, which will change the shape of the country. Add supporting IDP's and terrorism and the military operations, and transferring governments to Baluchistan and KPK.....Good job!! Now I'd like to see him eliminating the electric outage issues from Pakistan and also completing strategic trade projects with China. Good times are ahead for Pakistan if he stays till the end of his term.

You calling me liar doesn't break the fact that your IK is almost politcally bankrupt.
That's because he didn't play politics - he was straightforward and presented his demands. When they were ignored, he protested. That's too straightforward for politics, which is why he seems 'politically bankrupt'. I don't expect this protest to be successful, never really did.
People can die, movements can dissolve but a thinking, education and awareness can't. If PTI fails here, Nawaz can breath a sigh of relief. But he should also know that he won't get away with anything like model town again. And he'll have to deliver. And he'll have to make electoral reforms. His faux democracy won't last long unless he turns it into a real one.

his lying campaign
There were no lies in his campaign. Election rigging was true. The corruption was real. Model Town was real. Which part of that are you calling a lie?

which "PREVIOUS" promises has someone not delivered
Promises like finishing loadshedding in 6 months, dragging Zardari on the streets, turning Lahore into Paris in two years. I can go on and on.

You know, if you want to get personal and get into the "PAST", someone (your IK), hasn't delivered a DAD to his own blood.
There you go, attacking Imran Khan's personal past. You can't challenge what he is saying, you can't challenge anything so now you're going with the false accusation about his alleged child. He already denied it multiple times. It's his word against Sita's. And I don't care, if he does good and says good, something he did 20 years ago shouldn't matter.

Jamima's case
Another lie. There is no Jemima case. They're divorced, end of story. It was voluntary and agreed upon.

Last, judge NS based on when he got elected a couple of years ago and measure him on his performance.
Yes, yes, his performance like this:
Economic targets: Govt has failed to deliver on most of its promises – The Express Tribune
PML-N’s financial wizardry - Sayem Z Ali
Punjab under water – The Express Tribune
Power shortfall exceeds 6,000MW - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

And look at all the good publicity for Pakistan:
Pakistan Protests: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif Lies About Army's Involvement in Parliament

I've lived under almost 7 years of his rule, in his most beloved city Lahore, we've seen enough of his 'performance'.
Two decades ago makes no sense.
Hypocrite, when it's about Imran Khan you'll gladly dig up a twenty year old case but when it's about Nawaz Sharif it 'makes no sense'.
And it does make a lot of sense when he's doing the same again and again. There's a reason they say 'Learn from the past'.

Time to move on with growth and prosperity in mind for the Pakistani people!
Growth and prosperity? You mean like electoral reforms? You mean like accountability? Or do you mean like all this:

1) Power Generation & New Dams

1. South Asian News Agency | Federal govt assures KPK govt of cooperation to start 25,000 megawatt hydel power projects in KPK
  2. CM Pervez Khattak approved 100 Crore for Kehala small dam in Abbotabad
  3. Two micro hydro power plants inaugurated: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government seeks to restart closed projects, says Imran | Business Recorder
  4. KPK Govt to start work on four energy projects (457 MW total)
  5. Economic ties: Chinese investors to establish 25 hydel power stations in KPK
  6. Imran Khan inaugurated micro hydroelectric power plant in KPK |
  7. Dunya News: Pakistan:p:ak-French hydropower project inaugurated in KPK...
  8. France provides 61mn euros to Pakistan for two hydropower projects (775 MW total)
  9. Galaxy Technologies to invest $2 Billion in Hydro projects in KPK (1000 MW)
  10. K-P govt approves extensive energy plan – The Express Tribune (A total of 365 small hydro projects all over KPK, with 80% funds to be provided by KP govt. 25,760MW will be generated in next 10 years, costing Rs10.38 trillion)
  11. Imran Khan announces 350 small dams all over KPK
  12. 17.4 megawatt Gomal Zam Dam project starts power generation
  13. 24MW hydropower project to bring progress to Mansehra - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

2) Police, Justis (Law & Order):

1. People can now file FIR online in KPK
  2. KP women to get police help through SMS - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  3. KP police raise Special Combat Unit
  4. Robot comes to the rescue: Bomb defused in Peshawar – The Express Tribune
  5. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police use modern technology - Central Asia Online
  6. KPK police get latest SIM technology to trace stolen vehicles | Pakistan Today
  7. State-of-the-art: Police to be equipped with mobile phone tracking – The Express Tribune
  8. KPK announces its own secret intelligence agency
  9. ‘Justice on Wheels’: Mobile court all set to deliver prompt justice – The Express Tribune
  10. Talking about a resolution: City gets its first Dispute Resolution Council – The Express Tribune
  11. KPK right to information ordinance 2013 | keeping Gov's Accountable | KPK Government Achievements
  12. E-Citizens Grievance Redressal System — a unique justice system implemented in KPK

3) Health:

1. PTI govt would install Robot Surgery machines in the tertiary hospitals, Minister | Pakistan News
  2. ‘Sehat Ka Insaf’ a complete health package for KP children - Newspaper - DAWN.COM (11 rounds completed so far, with around 5 - 7 Lac kids being vaccinated in each round)
  3. Drop by drop, Sehat ka Insaf fights crippling disease – The Express Tribune
  4. Imran Khan Announced to Establish a Foundation Under KPK Govt. For Orphans, Widows and Disabled Persons
  5. http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...n-for-welfare-of-disabled-persons-imran-khan/
  6. Result of successful Anti-Polio Drive, for the first time in history no polio virus found from Peshawar. PPP in Sindh acknowledges KPK's drive and looks to copy it in Sindh.

4) Education:

1. EDUCATION EMERGENCY DECLARED IN Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - 15 Lakh New Enrollments Target, Scholarship for Female Students from Class 1 to 10th
  2. Education becoming Educated in KPK
  3. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa launch School Enrollment Drive (September 10, 2013)
  4. KP sets 1.8m target for school enrolment - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  5. BBC Report on KPK Drive for Education
  6. KPK enrolment drive gets record response
  7. KPK GOVERNMENT LAUNCHES TAMEER-E-SCHOOL PROGRAM | STUDY SOLUTIONS FOR ALL
  8. KPK: 80,000 kanal land purchased for education city.
  9. KPK education city attracts international universities
  10. Foreign credentials: International universities show keen interest in K-P Education City – The Express Tribune
  11. KP government expedites efforts to set up Education City - thenews.com.pk
  12. KPK: Real change. Uniform education system in KPK. | Tune.pk
  13. Introducing uniform education system in KPK, a feather in PTI’s cap
  14. KPK Govt. Decided To Set English Language as the Medium of Education in Schools
  15. K-P to have technical university – The Express Tribune

5) Anti Corruption:

1. KP Ehtesab Commission at hand as assembly passes bill - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  2. KPK Accountability Commission set up
  3. PTI expels QWP from KPK coalition over ‘corruption’
  4. News from KPK where being a patwari is no longer fun - Zameen Blog
  5. How independent are the police in KPK - thenews.com.pk
  6. KPK is the Only Province where is No Political Interference in Police - IG Nasir Durrani
  7. Caught in the act: K-P to fight corruption with Ehtesab courts – The Express Tribune

6) Economy & Development:

1. Rs1.4b plan prepared for two industrial estates - thenews.com.pk
  2. Rs19.6 billion projects approved - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  3. Feasibility process for Rapid Mass Transit System initiated - thenews.com.pk
  4. Speedy work on Peshawar mass transit system ordered - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  5. 3 provinces fail to achieve NFC target - Newspaper - DAWN.COM (Only KPK achieves NFC targets)
  6. KP to have industrial estate management - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  7. KP takes its industrial roadshow to Dubai, London - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  8. Workers of the world: Province to have four new industrial zones – The Express Tribune
  9. Fresh start: K-P set to rebuild ‘City of Flowers’ – The Express Tribune
  10. KPK provincial tax collection increased by 216%
  11. ADB promises support for mega projects - Newspaper - DAWN.COM (Asian Development Bank to help mega projects)
  12. PTI govt surpasses previous rulers in getting foreign contribution - thenews.com.pk

Way ahead of you.

this guy does have a lot of leadership acumen needed in a premier to run a country.
Yeah, leadership acumen, like this:

has brought in the largest investment to the country, which will change the shape of the country
Joke of the year.
http://www.sbp.org.pk/ecodata/NetinflowSummary.pdf
Foreign investment actually went down. They'll have a few 'huge' investments they'll milk and fool people with but in a few months time it just vanishes.
Can Nawaz Sharif fix the economy? - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
It's all a drama that has been happening for decades now. If you think these investments actually mean anything, you're extremely naive.
Listen to some pure logic:

I'd like to see him eliminating the electric outage issues from Pakistan
Keep dreaming. When you read grand promises and claims about electricity under candle light for a decade, you stop believing them. Again, you'd know if you lived in Pakistan and actually experienced all this 'performance'.

Last edited:
Yeah, leadership acumen, like this:

Keep dreaming. When you read grand promises and claims about electricity under candle light for a decade, you stop believing them. Again, you'd know if you lived in Pakistan and actually experienced all this 'performance'.

When did NS promised you to get rid of the electricity and it took a decade? The guy wasn't even IN the government for so many years, in fact, not even IN the country altogether. I HAVE experienced the electric outage when I visit Pakistan or other places. However, people like you and others on here with money...have generators. That's ALSO why IK doesn't get it about common poor Pakistanis. His agenda is to use the youth and rich and get into power. Well, its the POOR masses who need help and really make up the base of any democratic system. Unless you do something for them, you can't ever be in power as the little rich population that supports you, is a minority. So go tell him to show mercy for the country and do something positive that impacts millions of poor people. He might get votes then, but he won't be a PM. That's for sure. So why play negative politics and harm the country and the nation???

YUP, PEACEFUL leadership like that. Not like what you'll see below (its on youtube, not manufactured in my home so its public already):

When did NS promised you to get rid of the electricity and it took a decade?
They've been promising all this since 2008, when they came in power in Punjab.

The guy wasn't even IN the government for so many years, in fact, not even IN the country altogether.
Nawaz Sharif:
  • CM Punjab from 1985 to 1988 (36 months)
  • CM Punjab from 1988 to 1990 (24 months)
  • PM Pakistan 1990 to 1993 (30 months)
  • PM Pakistan 1997 to 1999 (30 months)
  • PM Pakistan 2013 to date (17 months)
Shahbaz Sharif:
  • CM Punjab 1990 to 1993 (30 months)
  • CM Punjab 1997 to 1999 (30 months)
  • CM Punjab 2008 to date (75 months)

However, people like you and others on here with money...have generators.
I didn't have a generator for most of my time in Pakistan. I had a UPS, which was a piece of garbage that didn't work half the time. Just because I speak English and have Internet doesn't mean I'm some millionaire.

That's ALSO why IK doesn't get it about common poor Pakistanis. His agenda is to use the youth and rich and get into power.
He spent years doing charity work and among common poor Pakistanis. You seem to be under the impression that 'rich people' in Pakistan live in their own world and don't interact with the poor. You are mistaken.

So go tell him to show mercy for the country and do something positive that impacts millions of poor people.
Something positive? You mean like this:
1) Power Generation & New Dams

1. South Asian News Agency | Federal govt assures KPK govt of cooperation to start 25,000 megawatt hydel power projects in KPK
  2. CM Pervez Khattak approved 100 Crore for Kehala small dam in Abbotabad
  3. Two micro hydro power plants inaugurated: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government seeks to restart closed projects, says Imran | Business Recorder
  4. KPK Govt to start work on four energy projects (457 MW total)
  5. Economic ties: Chinese investors to establish 25 hydel power stations in KPK
  6. Imran Khan inaugurated micro hydroelectric power plant in KPK |
  7. Dunya News: Pakistan:p:ak-French hydropower project inaugurated in KPK...
  8. France provides 61mn euros to Pakistan for two hydropower projects (775 MW total)
  9. Galaxy Technologies to invest $2 Billion in Hydro projects in KPK (1000 MW)
  10. K-P govt approves extensive energy plan – The Express Tribune (A total of 365 small hydro projects all over KPK, with 80% funds to be provided by KP govt. 25,760MW will be generated in next 10 years, costing Rs10.38 trillion)
  11. Imran Khan announces 350 small dams all over KPK
  12. 17.4 megawatt Gomal Zam Dam project starts power generation
  13. 24MW hydropower project to bring progress to Mansehra - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

2) Police, Justis (Law & Order):

1. People can now file FIR online in KPK
  2. KP women to get police help through SMS - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  3. KP police raise Special Combat Unit
  4. Robot comes to the rescue: Bomb defused in Peshawar – The Express Tribune
  5. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police use modern technology - Central Asia Online
  6. KPK police get latest SIM technology to trace stolen vehicles | Pakistan Today
  7. State-of-the-art: Police to be equipped with mobile phone tracking – The Express Tribune
  8. KPK announces its own secret intelligence agency
  9. ‘Justice on Wheels’: Mobile court all set to deliver prompt justice – The Express Tribune
  10. Talking about a resolution: City gets its first Dispute Resolution Council – The Express Tribune
  11. KPK right to information ordinance 2013 | keeping Gov's Accountable | KPK Government Achievements
  12. E-Citizens Grievance Redressal System — a unique justice system implemented in KPK

3) Health:

1. PTI govt would install Robot Surgery machines in the tertiary hospitals, Minister | Pakistan News
  2. ‘Sehat Ka Insaf’ a complete health package for KP children - Newspaper - DAWN.COM (11 rounds completed so far, with around 5 - 7 Lac kids being vaccinated in each round)
  3. Drop by drop, Sehat ka Insaf fights crippling disease – The Express Tribune
  4. Imran Khan Announced to Establish a Foundation Under KPK Govt. For Orphans, Widows and Disabled Persons
  5. http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...n-for-welfare-of-disabled-persons-imran-khan/
  6. Result of successful Anti-Polio Drive, for the first time in history no polio virus found from Peshawar. PPP in Sindh acknowledges KPK's drive and looks to copy it in Sindh.

4) Education:

1. EDUCATION EMERGENCY DECLARED IN Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - 15 Lakh New Enrollments Target, Scholarship for Female Students from Class 1 to 10th
  2. Education becoming Educated in KPK
  3. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa launch School Enrollment Drive (September 10, 2013)
  4. KP sets 1.8m target for school enrolment - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  5. BBC Report on KPK Drive for Education
  6. KPK enrolment drive gets record response
  7. KPK GOVERNMENT LAUNCHES TAMEER-E-SCHOOL PROGRAM | STUDY SOLUTIONS FOR ALL
  8. KPK: 80,000 kanal land purchased for education city.
  9. KPK education city attracts international universities
  10. Foreign credentials: International universities show keen interest in K-P Education City – The Express Tribune
  11. KP government expedites efforts to set up Education City - thenews.com.pk
  12. KPK: Real change. Uniform education system in KPK. | Tune.pk
  13. Introducing uniform education system in KPK, a feather in PTI’s cap
  14. KPK Govt. Decided To Set English Language as the Medium of Education in Schools
  15. K-P to have technical university – The Express Tribune

5) Anti Corruption:

1. KP Ehtesab Commission at hand as assembly passes bill - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  2. KPK Accountability Commission set up
  3. PTI expels QWP from KPK coalition over ‘corruption’
  4. News from KPK where being a patwari is no longer fun - Zameen Blog
  5. How independent are the police in KPK - thenews.com.pk
  6. KPK is the Only Province where is No Political Interference in Police - IG Nasir Durrani
  7. Caught in the act: K-P to fight corruption with Ehtesab courts – The Express Tribune

6) Economy & Development:

1. Rs1.4b plan prepared for two industrial estates - thenews.com.pk
  2. Rs19.6 billion projects approved - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  3. Feasibility process for Rapid Mass Transit System initiated - thenews.com.pk
  4. Speedy work on Peshawar mass transit system ordered - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  5. 3 provinces fail to achieve NFC target - Newspaper - DAWN.COM (Only KPK achieves NFC targets)
  6. KP to have industrial estate management - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  7. KP takes its industrial roadshow to Dubai, London - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  8. Workers of the world: Province to have four new industrial zones – The Express Tribune
  9. Fresh start: K-P set to rebuild ‘City of Flowers’ – The Express Tribune
  10. KPK provincial tax collection increased by 216%
  11. ADB promises support for mega projects - Newspaper - DAWN.COM (Asian Development Bank to help mega projects)
  12. PTI govt surpasses previous rulers in getting foreign contribution - thenews.com.pk

So why play negative politics and harm the country and the nation
If protesting and electoral reform was considered 'negative politics', we'd all be living in dictatorships.

Not like what you'll see below
Oh really? His leadership is EXACTLY like what I saw in that video you gave, only a whole lot worse.

Back
Top Bottom