What's new

Rigging Galore; dhandla in NA 154 proven !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
B1CLJ2BCUAAqGJi.jpg
B1CLKX0CcAMMxZ0.jpg

well 20,600 are not even CNIC numbers in NADRA database.

why not audit the whole election, what is pmln afraid of?

B1CKi3OCYAETORl.jpg

we need investigation whether pmln/najam sethi were involved in this rigging. so that criminals be punished?

Last edited:
1:Muhammad Siddique Khan Baloch of (Indep)=86046

2:Jahangir Khan Tareen of (PTI) =75814

victory margin = 10,232
Invalid CNIC = 20,601

will be interesting to see who got this invalid vote lol

Last edited:
1:Muhammad Siddique Khan Baloch of (Indep)=86046

2:Jahangir Khan Tareen of (PTI) =75814

victory margin = 10,232
Invalid CNIC = 20,601

will be interesting to see how go this invalid vote lol

I dont think so he could have done this massive rigging at his own, definintely Nawaz/NajamSethi were behind his win, after all Tareen is a business competitor to the Sugar Carter of Sharif family/politicians !

I dont think so he could have done this massive rigging at his own, definintely Nawaz/NajamSethi were behind his win, after all Tareen is a business competitor to the Sugar Carter of Sharif family/politicians !
Most if not all independents later joined government with PMLN. It was all setup and scripted from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. :D

@TheFlyingPretzel

I am tagging you in as we were debating on proofs and the reasons for Dharna in another thread. You and I can argue over the methods, but fact remains that this election was massively rigged one way or the other, and now all this fake and ill legit government is doing is trying to cover the faces behind this treachery.

@TheFlyingPretzel

I am tagging you in as we were debating on proofs and the reasons for Dharna in another thread. You and I can argue over the methods, but fact remains that this election was massively rigged one way or the other, and now all this fake and ill legit government is doing is trying to cover the faces behind this treachery.

I have said this before and I don't mind reiterating. Put this proof to a court of law so that a decision thereon can be taken. Also I believe this revelation has transpired of an initiative which the federal government took soon after the dharnas began, without the Khan's blessings. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Furthermore as far as rigged elections are concerned, no election in the history of Pakistan has been 100% fair and just. To suggest that the 2013 election was the most rigged, is to be dishonest with oneself. As a matter of fact, and FAFEN's observations support my assertion, the 2013 election has been, by far, the most fair and transparent election in our dismal electoral history.

If the Khan had abstained from watering his ego 2 weeks into the dharna when the ruling government caved into the pressure from the dharna and agreed to audit, re-open and vet the election results by constituting a 3 member commission of SC judges, as of now we'd probably have had our decision, and perhaps even be prepping for our mid-term elections.

If we're to point a finger at anybody for causing us to exhaust ourselves speculating and defending speculation of what or what did not transpire last year, we both can agree that the Khan has our blood and sweat on his hands.

@TheFlyingPretzel

I have a question for you.

Was the entire Pakistan election rigged? If so, why is PTI having kp gov't? How about ya'll resign.

Cuz potian: Rigged if we didn't win. If we won, purest election in history of mankind.

@TheFlyingPretzel A lot of illiterate people don't know history of Pakistan. 2002 election was systematically rigged (under Musharraf. Chaudhary brothers were in power, which are seen near Imran). They also forget the first election, under first dictator, was also heavily rigged (Fatima lost).

But Imran said: Election rigged. All Potians say: OMG, never in history of mankind were this rigged election!!!

Nooni poonis k justification check karo. These morans have me been told time and again . Imran khan is willing to open up any halqa of KPK/ Moreover, PMLN was in power in punjab and PPP in sindh so they can do it using their powers. as PMLN ruled for 30 years and PPP ruled for same or more duration in Sindh. Thy inducted their loyalist in every government department which helps them do rigging/ It t was also been told that they rigged election against PPP in supreme court Asghar khan case.

Stop ur basie against PTI. get out of slavery. next tym u give this stupid justification again please keep in mind PTI is open for every halq they win in KPK or anywhere else.

Was the entire Pakistan election rigged? If so, why is PTI having kp gov't? How about ya'll resign.

Cuz potian: Rigged if we didn't win. If we won, purest election in history of mankind.

@TheFlyingPretzel A lot of illiterate people don't know history of Pakistan. 2002 election was systematically rigged (under Musharraf. Chaudhary brothers were in power, which are seen near Imran). They also forget the first election, under first dictator, was also heavily rigged (Fatima lost).

But Imran said: Election rigged. All Potians say: OMG, never in history of mankind were this rigged election!!!

Spare me the usual nonsense of yours and go troll some place else patwari.

I though Dogar won squarely. No?

He too won by Dhandla? really!.

Or is it just that PTI wins, then no problemo
PTI looses, then shout dhandli dhandli rona dhona, mar gay, ro gay. Imran ro ro.

Spare me the u

@sual nonsense of yours and go troll some place else patwari.
it's a honest question, potian.

Why won't every PTI member resign from all assemblies? This election was most rigged in history of mankind, amirite?

I though Dogar won squarely. No?

He too won by Dhandla? really!.

Or is it just that PTI wins, then no problemo
PTI looses, then shout dhandli dhandli rona dhona, mar gay, ro gay. Imran ro ro.
Yeah there was another by election where PMLn actually won (after dogar win) and they started saying dhandli.

Also funny how they say "end to fake degree or dynastic politics" yet when one PTI member got disqualified over fake degree, PTI gave ticket to his son and he won the seat in by election (though by few hundreds of votes)

@muslim_pakistani pls make ur profile public thnx

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom