What's new

Dama-Dum Mast In KPK

how does a chinese constructed motorway humiliate PTI patwari logic at its best

As US Aid for KPK for different sectors and it does not humiliate PTI kids logical reasoning

The United States Launches Pakistan’s Pioneering Mobile Agriculture Project | U.S. Agency for International Development.
kpk.jpg

USAID's Mission Director, Gregory Gottlieb along with Minister for Agriculture KP, Shahram Khan at the launch ceremony of SMS service for farmers.

If any thing for benefit of Pakistan from ABC then ABC is no matter.

Last edited:
Well brothers, Paktoons / Pashtuns are NOT the only to be blamed for follies and mistakes in Bangladesh or War on Terror or the conditions we face in Pakistan's Hazara areas or Paktoon areas of KPK due to lack of development and economic uplift, putting Pakistan behind overall.

In particular, No doubt Paktoons under Yahya Khan did had a share, but it was collective group of ethnic races ruling Bangladesh in 1971.

There would not be a problem if West Pakistanis Rulers had not looked down on Bengalis.

Haram khan k tattu .

haram khan commit adultery in England from which he has a baby girl.He don't give rights to her daughter.Nawaz and Zardari or any other politician accept their children's as their own...let imran khan declare his children's first because as for as I am concern children's r our most valuable assets.who is better then who??? U r also a tattu of haram khan with idiotic sence of understanding...

This is coming from someone who has his roots in heera mandi, just because you can't pull to you spew your venom.

Well brothers, Paktoons / Pashtuns are NOT the only to be blamed for follies and mistakes in Bangladesh or War on Terror or the conditions we face in Pakistan's Hazara areas or Paktoon areas of KPK due to lack of development and economic uplift, putting Pakistan behind overall.

In particular, No doubt Paktoons under Yahya Khan did had a share, but it was collective group of ethnic races ruling Bangladesh in 1971.

There would not be a problem if West Pakistanis Rulers had not looked down on Bengalis.

We are glad to be rid of the Bengalis, they are different racially and culturally very different.

You meant a dancer like IK has in his sit ins? Bro, you pay for them, you know how it is, you live in Norway. Here, don't look for Dancers.....don't look for Weed or late night drinking like it is in IK's Dance, Weed, Drink and Revolution Fest Islamabad.
That is crude language coming from you
I have been to the sit-in multiple times and there are families attending
kids/teenagers with there mothers and fathers
if you look down upon that than it is very sad especially from someone living in the U.S

We are glad to be rid of the Bengalis, they are different racially and culturally very different.
They are glad to be get rid of from us:grin:coz they are different:wink:

Last edited:
But Bengalis are not different religiously. I am afraid u put races over being a Muslim.

Yes they are Muslims, They are equal to me in every sense but to say they are same as me Is an insult to my identity and culture.

I wish them the best, they can manage their affairs in their own community, we have no like or dislike of them.

Stop looking at everything in Through religious lense, the country is fukd cuz of it, you only have to look at religion to see the treachery of Arabs against the Othmans.

Great Nazi, Great Khan and Pukhtoons:omghaha:

Tikka Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Also known as butcher of Bengal due to brutality for killing Bengali civilians. A great credit goes to this guy for East Pakistan became Bangladesh due to his great quote"“I am not concerned with the people. I am concerned with the land." Blood and Soil: Modern Genocide 1500-2000 - Ben Kiernan - Google Books

And He also known as butcher of Baluchistan.
Tikka Khan was Punjabi Rajput

Are you from Karachi?

Mr.Gadoonwal of Pashtun-forums, Pakistan was not founded on the basis of a race or particular culture. Bengalis are muslims of sub-continent, so are punjabis and sindhis

Back
Top Bottom