What's new

Galaxy Technologies to invest $2 Billion in Hydro projects in KPK

razgriz19

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1069230_10151572084604527_421628109_n.jpg

MOU signing event between KPK Government and Galaxy Technologies, Hong Kong at CM Secretariat. Galaxy Technologies Hong Kong will invest 2Billion US$ in KPK energy sector and send there engineers within 2 weeks to finalize feasibility studies of installing 1000 MW hydro electric power stations at different sites in Swat, Malakand,Hazara and Chitral.

Really that is the work we are demanding now. I hopeful to see some more dams in near future..

well i hope this is not just an agreement and we will soon see result in there……:tup:

Well its an MoU.... I hope this eventually comes down to a proper agreement where we can see construction.

korean companies already working on hydro worth 1000mw. hope thismaterialize.
the known sites can produce over 30,000mw in KPK
while we never know how many more sites can be found once detail cascade studies are done

Hydro projects are now like nukes for Pakistan. For survival.

Great news , 2 Billion is investment what is their "stake" in the deal ?
The investment is welcomed aspect

The dams would produce revenue not only for KPK but overall for Pakistan together with electricity

Wonderful news

Its ideal Police / Rangers provide security for these engineers

its indeed a very good news, but lets just hope that other dams that are under construction, like Bhasha Dam, will keep getting funding untill completion

by the way, does nayone know if kalabagh dam is under construction or not?

korean companies already working on hydro worth 1000mw. hope thismaterialize.
the known sites can produce over 30,000mw in KPK
while we never know how many more sites can be found once detail cascade studies are done

The capacity of power also depends on the equipment, the more quality the more power. I think KPK Govt. should also look towards different uses of dams and make canal networks as from both Run of river/canal, electricity can be generated.

Back
Top Bottom