What's new

CWC 2011: England vs South Africa

What happens to england today ? 15-3 in 5 over .

Looks like England is pulling of a Bangladesh today:lol: j/k :tongue:

Graeme Smith opened the bowling against England with Robin Peterson, who took two wickets in his first over in Chenna

what a pity- Team England was just over hyped as favorites- nothing special in it- Hope England losses today-

50 up for Jonathan Trott!!!!

A news approach by Smith in the bowling attack today... in the first 13 overs, 5 bowlers was used.. and it shows the result too..

A news approach by Smith in the bowling attack today... in the first 13 overs, 5 bowlers was used.. and it shows the result too..

Actually I think his captaincy was a bit off today. They've been opening with a spinner throughout this tournament, so that's not a surprise. What did surprise me however was the fact that he took of Petersen after he took 3 wickets and went back to the quicker bowlers in the first 10-15 overs.

Trot gone but has given his team a little bit to save there face.
looking at the pitch i think 270 280 would have been a chaseable target. but england has messed up things here.
khair look what can prior and bopara do here. and the game of cricket is very uncertian so no one can say any thing.

and another one falsssss................................
MJ Prior c †van Wyk b Morkel 10

14 overs to go and England in huge trouble

only rain can survive England today :lol:

7 down now

zaki ji,aaj aapka cricket mein din acha nahi hai.
from eng point of view,and also from irish pov

actually I am supporting South Africa today for a reason that they would be ranked at number 4 after all group matches are played.

Hopefully i am right in my predictions an that will mean Pakistan would be either playing against West Indies or Ireland in Quarter finals...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2j5na1.jpg

Tahir takes another wicket!!!

given!!!!!

Imran Tahir takes the third wicket!

Back
Top Bottom