What's new

CWC 2011: England vs South Africa

It seems SA might top Group B if they beat India on the 13th.

Tahir got two wickets in last over and only 1 runs given :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Man another great bowler neglected by PCB.

we already got too many spinners :P

Thats ok... thats a gift to South Africa from Pakistan :D

4 wickets for Tahir!

takes him to 11 in the tournament

England 171 all out :lol:

Another wicket for Tahir, he's going to give Shahid Afridi a tough time in the leading wicket takers now.

171 only!!! Its extremely difficult for England to save the game now.

the only thing SA lacked was spinner & we gave it to them... Arrr.... I will be supporting SA team in this WC :P

Who here thinks England will start with spinners .... :coffee:

80% likely is they will start with Yardy

Swann will be doing a job of Tahir... in another words - cleaning up the tailenders if Yardy can give them early wickets

but not gonnai happen as Yardy is not a very high class bowler and South Africa if willing, may thrash England very badly

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

the only thing SA lacked was spinner & we gave it to them... Arrr.... I will be supporting SA team in this WC :P

Al-Bakistan ko pehle support karo :P

second choice jo marzi rakho.... for me I am supporting South Africa for this match

and Pakistan, England and Sri Lanka are three of my favorite teams for this world cup (heart says to support SA)

Very good Captaincy to start with a spinner. Very successful tactics.

second choice jo marzi rakho.... for me I am supporting South Africa for this match

and Pakistan, England and Sri Lanka are three of my favorite teams for this world cup (heart says to support SA)

of course SA is my 2nd team, Duh!

we already got too many spinners :P

Thats ok... thats a gift to South Africa from Pakistan :D

Tahir looks more dangerous then our spinners :(

Ajmal has seem to lost his touch after his injury, Raheem isn't anyone special and Afridi is probably our only good spinner right now.

Swann will be doing a job of Tahir... in another words - cleaning up the tailenders if Yardy can give them early wickets
but not gonnai happen as Yardy is not a very high class bowler and South Africa if willing, may thrash England very badly
I have a feeling that the English will get spinners after 8 overs or so... lets see. First 10 overs will be really crucial for England.

of course SA is my 2nd team, Duh!
I like Amla, Smith, De Villiars, Tahir and Steyn from South African teams :P

I like Dilshan, Sanagakarra, Jayawardene, Muralitharan, Malinga from Sri Lankan team

So I am supporting Sri Lanka and South Africa equally :D

India has good batting but pathetic bowlers so I think they are out of my Hot contenders list
Tahir looks more dangerous then our spinners :(

Ajmal has seem to lost his touch after his injury, Raheem isn't anyone special and Afridi is probably our only good spinner right now.

He is new... you never know - even Ajantha Mendis was hard to pick in his early days... now he is being thrashed all over the park

I think Ajmal and Tahir are equally good and Afridi is more brainy so he gets his wicket by using his brain

Who here thinks England will start with spinners .... :coffee:

And Yardy is going to open the bowling :lol:

See - i was right!

same like Strauss,

Hashim Amla free up his arms on the third ball of the match but rather gets a boundary instead of throwing away his wicket :lol:

4 runs for Amla

Back
Top Bottom