What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

:-)

PLN CV-001A - 20170906.jpg

Doesn't Liaoning have the same HQ-10 ?

The installation of HQ-10 is a nice surprise. :) Has mooring trial done yet?
I believe the mooring trial is still underway, not yet 100% done. If done the carrier may have left the port for the last test: sea trial.

Last edited:
Why does it matter a CV to be fast when it does not have a CATOBAR system?
We shall see in 5 years if China will put you so called CATOBAR

I got banned twice in succession without any warnings or reasons given.
Its good to know why so we know in future where not to tread or know roughly our comment limits.
Ya, I can imagine a mod's job is tedious and thankless.
Be careful,this kind of comment may be seen as a provoke to our freind here,Just remember act like a person without brain and you will be spared from ban,THis guy is more strict than china when it deals with Drugs,i think China should ask him to be the head of Drugs control department of China.
Just be Careful.No provoke,the best thing to do is shut up.

We shall see in 5 years if China will put you so called CATOBAR

Be careful,this kind of comment may be seen as a provoke to our freind here,Just remember act like a person without brain and you will be spared from ban,THis guy is more strict than china when it deals with Drugs,i think China should ask him to be the head of Drugs control department of China.
Just be Careful.No provoke,the best thing to do is shut up.
Nice to see you again! It's been such a long time:welcome: :rofl:. China will have a CATOBAR carrier within 5 years, that I do not doubt. I was just confused by your weird comment.

Back
Top Bottom