What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

You guys should thank much more,during KW,to your general Matthew Bunker Ridgway,this is the clever guy and your much more poweful Aircraft and artillery and steady supply chain....
The competence of the American chain-of-command in Korea was not particular good. Even if Ridgeway was more skilled than Walker, the Chinese slowdown of PLA advance was mostly due to logistical restraints.

A stalemate does not imply that the Chinese have fought UN forces to a standstill; in fact, up to 1953, the UN counteroffensive were effective at pushing the front lines beyond the originally-demarcated 38th while inflicting tremendous casualties on Chinese and North Korean forces. AFAIK the Chinese high command had to rotate troops such that they did not quickly become additional casualties to poor equipment, poor tactics & training, and undernourishment or disease.
They barely pushed the Chinese back. If you look at a map of December 1950 and May 1953, you'll notice that very little has changed in terms of territory. I could say that the capture of Kaesong was just as significant as the other minimal territories the US and her allies gained during the stalemate. LOL?!?!? Poor tactics? It is the PVN's unique tactics that pushed UN forces back from the Yalu and caused the longest retreat in US history. The PVN was very disciplined in their strategic maneuvers; they moved strictly at night and people who didn't follow protocol were shot.

The competence of the American chain-of-command in Korea was not particular good. Even if Ridgeway was more skilled than Walker, the Chinese slowdown of PLA advance was mostly due to logistical restraints.

They barely pushed the Chinese back. If you look at a map of December 1950 and May 1953, you'll notice that very little has changed in terms of territory. I could say that the capture of Kaesong was just as significant as the other minimal territories the US and her allies gained during the stalemate. LOL?!?!? Poor tactics? It is the PVN's unique tactics that pushed UN forces back from the Yalu and caused the longest retreat in US history. The PVN was very disciplined in their strategic maneuvers; they moved strictly at night and people who didn't follow protocol were shot.
chinese tatctics are the best during the whole KW

there are no so much shot as you think ,at that time north korea and china beleive they are ptotecting their homeland,too much volonteers.....
AND everyone asks why us fight a war 5000kms from their home??

there are no so much shot as you think ,at that time north korea and china beleive they are ptotecting their homeland,too much volonteers.....
AND everyone asks why us fight a war 5000kms from their home??
China did not fight the war for North Korea; it fought the war for its own strategic benefit. But by doing so, it protected the North Korean state and gave the Koreans the impression that they had "won" the war on. If you've seen North Korean propaganda, you'll see they rarely mention China (even though both the PVA and KPA was under the command of China).

China did not fight the war for North Korea; it fought the war for its own strategic benefit. But by doing so, it protected the North Korean state and gave the Koreans the impression that they had "won" the war on. If you've seen North Korean propaganda, you'll see they rarely mention China (even though both the PVA and KPA was under the command of China).

THERE is only one ally on earth for CHINA:PAKISTAN!

THERE is only one ally on earth for CHINA:PAKISTAN!

PAKISTAN

NORTH KOREA is not our ally and feel free to fire on it, i am pleased to see south KOREA be destroyed and taiwan be freed from us shadow!

Type 002 has drained water for three days.

212100g5ae0jjj5jjplrjr.jpg

Dear @beijingwalker;

I think as an already long-time member with quite a respectable toll of positive rating You should know better: Is it really necessary to start for each and every news report You find ? We already have a dedicated Tye 002 carrier thread ... so WHY a new one? :hitwall:

Even more such postings like "China's development of two strategic large aircraft, even the United States and Russia can not create" is laughable ... and this sensationalistic one too.

I'm sure You could do better.

Deino

002 maybe the fastest CV ever been put into service since WWII,CCP has issues but never doubt its executive efficiency!Way to go PLAN!
Why does it matter a CV to be fast when it does not have a CATOBAR system?

Why does it matter a CV to be fast when it does not have a CATOBAR system?

I think he meant from launch to service entry not the carrier itself. Due to too hard chest-thumping sometime the real meaning gets lost. :p:

Back
Top Bottom