What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

You shall slut your own face when is been named taiwan.Although i doubt it,CCP is too soft they have no balls when facing foreigners even people like my grandma think so.Like a joke in China,give me 1000 city inspectors,another indian colony for you!!!HAHAHA!
No way ... I'll put 100 dollars on the line :hitwall:. Anyone with common sense about geopolitics and PLAN naming conventions will know that "Taiwan" is impossible. If the CPC were so soft, then why does it have thousands of ballistic missiles facing Taiwan right now?

I'm pretty sure the new carrier will not be named "Taiwan"; that would inflame cross-strait tensions for very little gain. At this point, most signs are pointing for the carrier to be called "Shandong", China's 2nd most populous province.

It is politically sensitive among Taiwanese at this moment if 002 is named "Taiwan". But in reality more than half of the Taiwanese navy ships carried the names of cities located on the Mainland China.

Thus in reciprocation, to name a ship "Taiwan" or any cities on Taiwan islands is not politically incorrect. After all Taiwan is part of Greater China.

No way ... I'll put 100 dollars on the line :hitwall:. Anyone with common sense about geopolitics and PLAN naming conventions will know that "Taiwan" is impossible. If the CPC were so soft, then why does it have thousands of ballistic missiles facing Taiwan right now?
You have them and you are afraid of use them that means nothing!!!!
Us and Russia are not afraid at all to use their bombs....

The US and Russia bully small and 3rd world countries with their weapons. The Taiwanese military is unfortunately more advanced than both the Taliban and ISIS ...

During Korean War,Chinese Premier Zhou Enlai has warned the US military, not through the 38 line, the United States does not care about China's speech, finally Chinese army make its own way and hit the 38th line, During Vietnam War, China warned the United States, not through the 17 line, this time the United States heard it...

During Korean War,Chinese Premier Zhou Enlai has warned the US military, not through the 38 line, the United States does not care about China's speech, finally Chinese army make its own way and hit the 38th line, During Vietnam War, China warned the United States, not through the 17 line, this time the United States heard it...
Your point being ... ??? :what:

The US and Russia bully small and 3rd world countries with their weapons. The Taiwanese military is unfortunately more advanced than both the Taliban and ISIS ...
The Taiwanese military hahaha,waht a joke,without us support taiwan military is nothing....

Your point being ... ??? :what:
Kill people to make your own rules!!

The Taiwanese military hahaha,waht a joke,without us support taiwan military is nothing....

CCP is afraid of killing foreigners

CCP is afraid of killing foreigners
I don't see how CCP is scared of killing foreigners. It killed hundreds of thousands of UN troops during the Korean war. I'm not sure smart diplomacy involves "killing people" as the United States has shown in recent decades.

I don't see how CCP is scared of killing foreigners. It killed hundreds of thousands of UN troops during the Korean war. I'm not sure smart diplomacy involves "killing people" as the United States has shown in recent decades.
During KW,The China you are calling is not in the UN yet,and this is another exemple how KW get ur attention,US did not win!!!!!

Even US has killed and is still killing millions of people in Afgan,Iraq,Syria......it is still be appreciated why,this is a world run by force my man.CCP is too weak,you should report this to CIA or FBI,even if your amy be deployed on the islands of China in South China sea,trust me CCP will not fire on you they will continue talks,hahaha,it amuse me coz they think talk works.hahaha..............

During KW,The China you are calling is not in the UN yet,and this is another exemple how KW get ur attention,US did not win!!!!!

Even US has killed and is still killing millions of people in Afgan,Iraq,Syria......it is still be appreciated why,this is a world run by force my man.CCP is too weak,you should report this to CIA or FBI,even if your amy be deployed on the islands of China in South China sea,trust me CCP will not fire on you they will continue talks,hahaha,it amuse me coz they think talk works.hahaha..............
But you are right,when CCP change its policy,they are not afraid of anyone,trust me you do not want to mess up with communist party controled country,coz they never lost any battle to any enemy.

(Well if you call cold war lost well i can only say China is not involved in it....although us is trying to start a new one)

Exactly. The PLA defeated the UN coalition and inflicted hundreds of thousands of casualties; so China is willing to stand up to foreigners to protect its own interests. And regarding your second portion, that is my point!!! The US gained a lot of enemies by killing innocent people and as a result has declined sharply. Does China want to be stuck in Afghanistan and have terrorists pour in through its borders? No-one respects American actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The best way is for China to sit back and watch America steadily continue its decline due to its terrible foreign policy. Sooner or later, the US will withdraw from the Western Pacific; all this without China firing a single shot!

Exactly. The PLA defeated the UN coalition and inflicted hundreds of thousands of casualties; so China is willing to stand up to foreigners to protect its own interests. And regarding your second portion, that is my point!!! The US gained a lot of enemies by killing innocent people and as a result has declined sharply. Does China want to be stuck in Afghanistan and have terrorists pour in through its borders? No-one respects American actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The best way is for China to sit back and watch America steadily continue its decline due to its terrible foreign policy. Sooner or later, the US will withdraw from the Western Pacific; all this without China firing a single shot!
US will withdraw from the Western Pacific?
United States Congress will tell you over my dead body!!!!

USA is run by United States Congress not a so called president!!!

The PLA defeated the UN coalition and inflicted hundreds of thousands of casualties

Lolwhut?

The United Nations foiled China's plan to hold Seoul and by 1953 was steadily beating the Chinese back across the 38th, as it did to the North Korean troops three years prior. The war ended in an armistice after the US administration had to restrain MacArthur from exercising US nuclear power and from bringing the war into China itself.

USA is run by United States Congress not a so called president!!!
When the US is bankrupt thanks to its inept foreign policy, it will begin to withdraw forces in the Pacific. Especially given the growth of China's navy and A2AD strategy, the US navy no longer dominates the seas. I'm an American; I probably know the United States a little better than you do :0

Lolwhut?

The United Nations foiled China's plan to hold Seoul and by 1953 was steadily beating the Chinese back across the 38th, as it did to the North Korean troops three years prior. The war ended in an armistice after the US administration had to restrain MacArthur from exercising US nuclear power and from bringing the war into China itself.
So? The PLA captured Pyongyang and moved the front-lines from the Yalu to the 38th Parallel in just 2 months. And no, the UN did not steadily defeat China; it was an stalemate. MacArthur's removal had nothing to do with ending the Korean War; this was only decided during the Eisenhower admin.

When the US is bankrupt thanks to its inept foreign policy, it will begin to withdraw forces in the Pacific. Especially given the growth of China's navy and A2AD strategy, the US navy no longer dominates the seas. I'm an American; I probably know the United States a little better than you do :0

So? The PLA captured Pyongyang and moved the front-lines from the Yalu to the 38th Parallel in just 2 months. And no, the UN did not steadily defeat China; it was an stalemate. MacArthur's removal had nothing to do with ending the Korean War; this was only decided during the Eisenhower admin.
You guys should thank much more,during KW,to your general Matthew Bunker Ridgway,this is the clever guy and your much more poweful Aircraft and artillery and steady supply chain....

A stalemate does not imply that the Chinese have fought UN forces to a standstill; in fact, up to 1953, the UN counteroffensive were effective at pushing the front lines beyond the originally-demarcated 38th while inflicting tremendous casualties on Chinese and North Korean forces. AFAIK the Chinese high command had to rotate troops such that they did not quickly become additional casualties to poor equipment, poor tactics & training, and undernourishment or disease.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom