What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

Right, so you made an effort to troll but couldn't answer a simple question. Never mind i got my answer.

Anyhow thanks for the link.

Honestly, that's not "an effort to troll" but indeed a legitime question and IMO even joke. After all the discussions concerning now why the 002 has a ramp only shows that you indeed missed a lot of discussion.

img-fdbb1be0d816dfe1a2ec2f82b1362629.jpg

Via @一蓑烟雨任平生sjs from Weibo

Maybe just a shock test? I am speculating wildly. :)

To admit after similar ups and downs emotionally during the last hours - I unfortunately didn't have my data at hand - I'm now much more relieved.
Following its last test cruise in late August 2012, the number 16 was painted on 2. September and the name "Liaoning" became more or less confirmed one week later. It was commissioned on 25th September.

So let's wait and see.... :whistle:

FINALLY…

I will be much surprised if the hull number is not 17 :coffee: tho its provincial name to use is still not very clear.

In that case I will relearn again my basic knowledge on PLA after spending several years watching them here and there :D like a class, retake the courses once more time

Upon the completion of 002, I am looking forward to the Dalian Shipyard, will it be renovated before taking the next carrier? Or will it simply be working on next carrier after a short pause? Or else, some surprise as usual :D Just some queries in my head.

Back
Top Bottom