What's new

Cultural conflicts

These boys be boys and not men, thats why?

Momma's boy to be precise and potentially gay.

You are saying it as if its a shop.

These "boys" are burgers and their upbringing is such that they cannot get away from the mentality that they grew up with.

Blame the society and the environment.

What if they fall for a teacher?

Come on, what about moi?

I am as mature as you can get.

As for dumb women, no, you keep em.

Agree 100%. I concur with you 100% on this post, & I feel the exact same way as well.

May be some folks should get on to one of the Pakistani dating sites and US-Pakistan dating/matrimonial sites and think of helping Bilal out.

Or Bilal can use friends of friends option in Facebook to get himself introduced to new women.

//Said in Jest. But it is a pretty practical idea. :/

Spare me the botheration, that is the last thing i want or need...

Agree 100%. I concur with you 100% on this post, & I feel the exact same way as well.

You recognize my superior thoughts, thats what it is.

Let me give you a low down on the real deal from my perspective.

I am your exact same age and like you I have spend my life in Pakistan and the west, both these experiences have only added to yours and mines personality for the better.

I am equally at home in a conservative and restricted place as I am in a very modern and open environment.

What I am about to write will offend some people but who cares, truth hurts.

The thing that I realized about these Pakistani boys and girls our age, who have lived in Pakistan, is that they are far too dependent on mommy and daddy. Mommy and daddy have to do literally everything for them, from paying for their education to choosing their paths and even in their late 20's these people act as teenagers who do not have any responsibilities, "mamma and pappa will take care of it" is their beleaguered response to serious questions. My friends brother who is a five years older than me took on his first job in his late 20's and that too after his father used his connections to get him that position.

Now imagine Pakistani girls who get an education and become obsolete as their entire goal in life is getting married, preferably someone who is rich and can shower them with gifts.

There are exceptions of course but a substantial percentage is far too dependent on parents to develop an independent thinking.

While I become monetarily independent from my parents years ago, I had to learn about earning my way through life. I, much like anyone else in the west had to fund my own education and achieve all my goals by myself. Its not that my parents were out of the picture, they are working people and they knew that they cannot be a burden as they had realized that I was capable of looking after myself.

The differences are far too drastic between out kind and their kind making us incompatible.

So to come to your "cultural conflicts" part, a Pakistani girl could be a disaster and the chances of it working it out is slim. A village girl would not meet your intellectual, social and physical standards. A rich girl would be a pain in the a** as she will offer you nothing and I mean nothing, hope you get the point.

Keep an open mind, don't restrict your choice to a specific nationality or background.

Also post some pics of what you likes, maybe it can help me too.

Depends.. there are always rumors of Desi Aunties with their boy toys :P..

On a serious note... my proposal for a girl.. or rather my parents proposing for a girl for me was recently rejected..because I was found too young.
Whilst I was happy this happened.. it shows that desi families still like the gy earning 100000 and over for their girl, doesn't matter if he is ten years older or not.

Dude, i ended up getting an appointment from a psychiatrist , What i really hate is that, its the parent's call or no call even though i am independent , my choice was immediately rejected and when my parents went for there choice , i got rejected..even though i try to act normal but somtimes it realy hurts..!

Umm, knowing better in life doesn't mean that you get better things in life.

Mama boys or not, that's the pool a girl ends up having a guy from. And the guys then have their likes and dislikes.

This whole marriage business is like shopping, so yes girls have a shelf life.

No point in being high and mighty or even having unrealistic expectations.

This is how this country is, and you only have the choice to be bitter and cynical and see every dumb woman being picked up and chosen except you. Price you pay for having gray cells but zero looks.

Mom: Son, let's go shopping for a nice lady for you.
Son: Ooohh! I am so excited!

*Goes shopping, looks at the various women on offer. Boy selects woman.*

Son: Wow, she is so cute. I am gonna marry her! :D
Mom: Well son, here is your wife. Now enjoy! :wave:

Mom: Son, let's go shopping for a nice lady for you.
Son: Ooohh! I am so excited!

*Goes shopping, looks at the various women on offer. Boy selects woman.*

Son: Wow, she is so cute. I am gonna marry her! :D
Mom: Well son, here is your wife. Now enjoy! :wave:

Well, this is how south Asian men with "below average looks " , but with "secure" jobs manage to bag a stunning hottie as a "wife". Also, if you fail to get a good looking chick on your own....hey, you can let your folks at home do the hunting.

Sad, but true....and not going to change for a long while.

Prob being elmo.. two mentally mature people rarely get along at that age.. perhaps a guy in his 40's wants a mentally mature woman in he late 20's or early thirties.
Guy in their mid twenties... it all about the feeling like her surrogate dad..no pun intended.

I'm in my 40's but seem to mostly date girls in late 20's early 30's, 32 seems to be magic for me right now. But these are mainly white and hispanic girls.

It's more than the physical beauty, but the 'hotness' of the personality that counts more. To me. Doesn't mean she has to be a hottie, but she can be pretty attractive (she shouldn't be butt ugly though, average is fine) without being a hottie. A hottie can be a huge pain in the too, & definitely someone I want to be dealing with.

It's more than the physical beauty, but the 'hotness' of the personality that counts more. To me. Doesn't mean she has to be a hottie, but she can be pretty attractive without being a hottie. A hottie can be a huge pain in the too, & definitely someone I want to be dealing with.

I want both, personality and physical beauty. Having said that, the older I get, the wider my definition of beauty has become ( no I haven't lowered my standards, just looked at women I wouldn't before and realize they are cute)

Marriage is the age old conspiracy started by womankind to enslave men.
We males have an infinite capacity for deluding ourselves. The charm of women doesn't last, any more than flowers in a mountain meadow.
Women have a mysterious power to fog men's minds.

Bilal, Stay single. You reside in US , the land of infinite opportunityand are young, tap some.

Marriage is the age old conspiracy started by womankind to enslave men.
We males have an infinite capacity for deluding ourselves. The charm of women doesn't last, any more than flowers in a mountain meadow.
Women have a mysterious power to fog men's minds.

Bilal, Stay single. You reside in US , the land of infinite opportunityand are young, tap some.

You are wise beyond your years!
(PS, if you really are in India, where did you hear about Chiapas?)

Back
Top Bottom