What's new

Crypto currency investors

ENVION ICO closes in two days and is by faaar the best best ICO ive seen lately. Their token is expected to double soon after it hits the exchanges and it gives a hefty dividend also. Business model is GREAT too. Ive interacted with their team and theyre professional and they know what theyre upto. Singularity was a great one but they sold out in 66 secs

ENVION ICO closes in two days and is by faaar the best best ICO ive seen lately. Their token is expected to double soon after it hits the exchanges and it gives a hefty dividend also. Business model is GREAT too. Ive interacted with their team and theyre professional and they know what theyre upto. Singularity was a great one but they sold out in 66 secs

I avoid big cap ICOs like plague.

Don't know much about it. Next ICO I'm looking to invest in is Arcblock. They open KYC/whitelist in few days for people to register.

Its a great concept, but its implementation is sometime in 2019 (Im guessing late 2019). Plus this concept's success depends on adoption of their platform, which wouldnt be hard if they raise enough money. if you're looking for quick appreciation of the token, there are others out there that are more likely to rise quicker. If you're willing to hold then its great.

I avoid big cap ICOs like plague.

Don't know much about it. Next ICO I'm looking to invest in is Arcblock. They open KYC/whitelist in few days for people to register.
Why is that?

Its a great concept, but its implementation is sometime in 2019 (Im guessing late 2019). Plus this concept's success depends on adoption of their platform, which wouldnt be hard if they raise enough money. if you're looking for quick appreciation of the token, there are others out there that are more likely to rise quicker. If you're willing to hold then its great.

Why is that?

Envion is mining company which don't do well. I will think twice even if something like Zilliqa had $155m hardcap, less room to grow. Don't invest in ICOs thinking about 2x in $. That is waste of money and opportunity. But anything can happen, personally I don't invest in ICOs with huge hardcap.

registration is closed on the exchange I use but when it will open I will quote you.
bruh, let me know which exchange are you using? and requirements for verification,,, also I have fund that bittrex is not safe for Pakistanis as it is US based exchange and there are certain laws for not allowing Pakistanis they would just suspend account without any notice,, please suggest an exchange with services in Pakistan and is safe to go for long term deposit...

bruh, let me know which exchange are you using? and requirements for verification,,, also I have fund that bittrex is not safe for Pakistanis as it is US based exchange and there are certain laws for not allowing Pakistanis they would just suspend account without any notice,, please suggest an exchange with services in Pakistan and is safe to go for long term deposit...

I am using bittrex my self but also the one quoted below the verification is easy can done with Pakistani ID card or Passport and the exchange is china based china has already regulated and our banking system will also be merged soon, so I think deposit and withdrawal could be done by bank after February if PML-N stays with the time frame of integrating the banking system.

Here registration is open today it is the best exchange for all type of alt coins and also with out verification troubles like the US exchanges. hongkong based.

They will ask you for reference number for registering of any old users you can use mine or google to find someone else mine is 21709039

https://www.binance.com/?ref=21709039

on the bee token telegram a few suggestions it may cost 0.13 on the ico but yet to be determined by ETH price a few days in advance

i making againg profit, 2 time in 1 day. NLG againg hitting the 0.40 current 0.38 hihihi. i am fakin happy.

if you used the link I gave here to register they would not or may be they have changed policy but they use to ask back then when I registered. This is good site for alt coins better than many. and buy some SC coins it is cheap now but will get to $1 by the end of 2018 if you can hold that long.
Hey bro,where can you buy SC and also which wallet are u using?

Back
Top Bottom