What's new

Crypto currency investors

Sold XVG to ETH. XVG is stuck and might be overpriced at this time.

Looking to buy Zilliqa with the ETH i have as soon as it hits exchange. Interested in ICOs as well, as long as it can give returns quickly.

Looking to buy Zilliqa with the ETH i have as soon as it hits exchange. Interested in ICOs as well, as long as it can give returns quickly.

Sucks living in US when it comes to ICO's.

every thing is down right now so get in what ever you want if you can hold ETH for 19th jan there is hard fork coming and you might receive free coins

Why?

I have read some getting a VPN and then providing Pakistan NIC. It supposed to work, but i haven't tried it.

every thing is down right now so get in what ever you want if you can hold ETH for 19th jan there is hard fork coming and you might receive free coins

ETH seems to be a very safe bet at the pace it is growing. How much ETH do i need to have to get free coins? I am holding at binance.

ETH seems to be a very safe bet at the pace it is growing. How much ETH do i need to have to get free coins? I am holding at binance.
the ration of fork is 1:1 so for every eth you have you will receive the equal amount of coins there are 2 coins that will be released, I am not sure which one you will receive on binance but what ever you receive is good. ETH is going up because of the fork. SC coin is also going to have a fork that is it is also going up.

the ration of fork is 1:1 so for every eth you have you will receive the equal amount of coins there are 2 coins that will be released, I am not sure which one you will receive on binance but what ever you receive is good. ETH is going up because of the fork. SC coin is also going to have a fork that is it is also going up.

Cool, what sites do you use for crypto news? thanks.

Cool, what sites do you use for crypto news? thanks.
none we are group of investors mostly friends usually get the updates from there. The SC block time is for hard fork is 21st jan and ETH block time for hard fork is 19th jan they could change a little due to delay in block time but will happen around these dates

Ethereum gold bruh, have a look at this coin... get it before it's too late.... :)

I just hope Zilliqa when it hits exchange the price is low hopefully it’s a decent exchange too and then will buy and just keep topping up along the way have you checked out beetoken and arcblock

Guys what are your thoughts on bitconnect or hashflare.io

Guys what are your thoughts on bitconnect or hashflare.io

Bitconnect is ponzi though it has made many people millionaires, mostly youtubers who promote them. There is no point in buying bitconnect to hodl.

If you can pass KYC then Beetoken and arcblock are looking good.

Bitconnect is ponzi though it has made many people millionaires, mostly youtubers who promote them. There is no point in buying bitconnect to hodl.

If you can pass KYC then Beetoken and arcblock are looking good.
Sorry what is KYC registration ?

Sorry what is KYC registration ?

Know your customer. You need to submit id card, passport, utility bill. Some countries like USA, China, Japan, Korea are banned from participating in ICOs thats why they make sure to not get funds from people living in banned countries.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom